• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    actually, you did a good thing by opening up that can o' worms.

Oh no.dont think of this as a Waluigi thing.This was simply a matter that needed to be cleared up weather you brung it up or not.I think of it more as a conversation to clear up the rules a bit.Because its kinda odd.You are in no way causing any problems at all.You'd probally be perfect for the last frontier brain.I just wish the rules would be more specific.so that were not all confused and having a conversation over it again.

Well as long as you all and SSK are in agreement than let my destruction of Ito commence

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    Yeah speedy were are the symbols we keep asking but u keep ignoring. No SSJ u can't look. If u do then u owe me 10 bucks. Shin, then how come no one complained how Umanouski took the position from dunlop back when this starts. Besides swapslaking is Ito's newphew, and slaking got Ito into pokemon, so meaning teaching Ito everything he knows.

Umanouski

1/2 of the NIWA Tag Team Champ
    Years
    actually he has a point. However, that was before the league was established enough to actually know whats going on. Now there is more method in how things are done. Also, there have been some rule changes since then.

DarkSpace

Wandering Noob
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    Uhh, sigh failiure. Okay now that I got that out of my system, why is my badge being handed out. When I was leader, not everyone got my Badge. SOnciKing we need to have a talk about how you battle.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    Uhh, sigh failiure. Okay now that I got that out of my system, why is my badge being handed out. When I was leader, not everyone got my Badge. SOnciKing we need to have a talk about how you battle.
    Yeah I know. I might get rid of him if he doesn't improve. Also did u know that if I got rid of Sonicking, the electric leader would have the most people that had lost there spot. Look down below

ash_110697
    Dunlop86
    DarkSpace
    Sonicking
    (If I find another leader)

DarkSpace

Wandering Noob
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    No i moved up I didn't lose my spot. Anyway I"m gonna help him after my Halo 3 retreat.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back