• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSpace

Wandering Noob
Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    Why do you want my spot so badly, why? If everyone has my badge that's not right to make me fight at a gym leader level just so I can cutout some of your work. ANyway, your too lazy, that' not my problem.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    Why do you want my spot so badly, why? If everyone has my badge that's not right to make me fight at a gym leader level just so I can cutout some of your work. ANyway, your too lazy, that' not my problem.

No i just dont want people to get an easy win

DarkSpace

Wandering Noob
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    No, it's too late, like I said earlier, too many people have the badge.

Also if I lose I won't be back for two weeks. I'm going on a retreat to Halo3/COD4. I love my 360. It'll help me get rid of the stress of losing at pokmon.

Last edited:

DarkSpace

Wandering Noob
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    Naww, it's just not worth it. If it's an easy win it's my fault. Why don't you find someone better to fight SonicKing. Honestly it questionable how your logic works TDB.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back