• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    Really I wish someone beat sonicking 3 times so we get a stronger leader. But look at what evilcheese made for us-
    The Extreme Gym

DarkSpace

Wandering Noob
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    Why do I have to hold the blame, why is it my fault. If I'm to be held responsible for taking a fair promotion (I mean seriously did you want SOnicKing to be in the Elite Four and no one knowing that he was an easy win untill too late?) it's not right. The situation is also very different.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    No I was hoping someone here knows someone that is strong, and can beat sonicking. Umanouksi I was going to request another with the crystals.

Umanouski

1/2 of the NIWA Tag Team Champ
    Years
    alright, cool.
    Regarding a new leader...i may have someone in mind but he has no idea about pokecommunity. I'm gonna test his metal during the super bowl tonight and if he passes i am going to set him up here. If he passes my test THEN beats soniking we may have someone new.

TheGreenPrince

EevEe Evolutions are the BEST
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    O WoW Your just going to fire him like that? thats kind of harsh dont u think? let me guess im going to be next?

DarkSpace

Wandering Noob
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    Nawqw, SSK see, the thing is like league rules states you can't just fire him, he's gotta be beaten.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    Darkspace I wrote those rules. I know everything about it. Also I can fire anyone, that's how I fired ash_11, ken master, dragonitexchaos, venks, ktn, bobberyjo. TheGreenPrince no I want u to stay because your good.

DarkSpace

Wandering Noob
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    you can fire anyone, but earlier you stated he's gotta get beat 3 times, so are you going to do what you said earlier of just fire him?

Kuro

Cloaked by the Masses
    Years
    I wanted to aswell, yet I guess that'll have to wait for another time now. *leaves*

Harpuia

Dunlop? who's that?
    Years
    He said how come u quit as the electric leader here but joined every other gym.
    I was an elite four not a gym leader... and I'm only in one gym.....AND I quit so I can challenge you guys because your gym is like the only one that is actually complete.....and you guys are fun to battle :)

TheGreenPrince

EevEe Evolutions are the BEST
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    im fighting MarthEX, with my new team and i lost i think im just not cut out for pokemon

I wanted to aswell, yet I guess that'll have to wait for another time now. *leaves*

are u still waiting on me

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back