• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
Years
  • Dude yes u were dunlop. Umanoski took your position then u offered to be a electric leader because I fired Ash. Then u quit being the electric leader.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    Swrouisly how did you know that ... did you know that crap i should have switched into cuno but i thouht he would nasty plot him houdoom and i would pusdo haze but that crap always happens

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
    Years
  • Yes but how did you know that?
    I was Looking threw that place and saw that you challenged the flying gym.I looked in the dark gym and someone posted that they beat you 1-0.which means that person was really lucky

Doom:yeah we will be back open after the super bowl.Kinda doing stuff for it right now but after I'll deffintly be up for it

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    Can you avenge me plox .. i felt so nobbish i made so many fatal mistakes ....

Tip if you ever fight there DO NOT try to out predict becuase they do exact opposite of what you though they would do >.>

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
  • Ok Doom u can fight someone. That will be the last battle for today, since half of the league will probably watch the superbowl. Dunlop look I have proof on post 358 u said this "so does he take my spot or something? cause I don't wanna be elite four anymore i'll gladly be the electric gym!" That's when Umanouski beat u, and 2 posts down I agreed.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    Shin can you avenge me becuase i have to wait 48 hours and i dont feel like waiting alot for other gyms >.>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back