• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triggz

THA DON
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2022
    hey i beat element the vid is in my youtube channel for proof.What do i do just copy and paste the badge?

mcash7

FGLEGL-figure it out-
    Years
    Did silver give u permission to put that video up..it kinda gives away his entire gym team

btw dunlop, im back, im only gonna be battling for a little while tho...and i wanna battle Triggz so he can record...i posted in his thread

alright im getting tired i guess will battle tommorow dunlop

Last edited:

Triggz

THA DON
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2022
    Did silver give u permission to put that video up..it kinda gives away his entire gym team

btw dunlop, im back, im only gonna be battling for a little while tho...and i wanna battle Triggz so he can record...i posted in his thread

alright im getting tired i guess will battle tommorow dunlop

yeah he did element is my boy

DarkSpace

Wandering Noob
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    SSK it seems that the clash is on Wednesday. SO I'm figuring out will I be back by then to sub in for ShinyPoke. If you check DDRL they already have the matches up and SHiny WOn't make it back.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    Things are going excellent on Pe2k invasion but MIR is still little so not really :/

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    Well it just seems that u and me are the only ones on, since I too have today off. I saw cash has recruit another person when I just checked.

GalladeIceMan

Friend of Pokemon
    Years
    Darn. I wanted to be a leader, but I guess that I would have to battle people to get it, so if you beat a member 3 times, do you have to take their type?

Forgiven

Sleatford champion 07-08
    Years
    wow is this thread like a gym battle thing is it is can i challenge it? ill use this team

rhyperior lvl 100

metagross lvl 100

venusaur lvl 100

heracross lvl 100

pikachu lvl 100

salamence lvl 100
    i think i could beat every one in yh little gym challenge

GalladeIceMan

Friend of Pokemon
    Years
    Okay, if I could challenge, I would vs. the fighting type leader first, because I would want to be part of the gym.

My Team:

Salamence
    Gengar
    Lucario
    Magmortar
    Weavile
    Alakazam

Last edited:

DarkSpace

Wandering Noob
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    Ha, it's like midwinter spring break for certain of us so some are on vacation.

DarkSpace

Wandering Noob
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    Oh yeah just so you know it's not alittle gym or something small how else would we have survived this long?

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    First dont post your teams and your way late thier is like 201 pages ..... I would glady battle you guys im the flying leader

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    Can i also battle you Kittyipawd??

Sure why not.
    wow is this thread like a gym battle thing is it is can i challenge it? ill use this team

rhyperior lvl 100

metagross lvl 100

venusaur lvl 100

heracross lvl 100

pikachu lvl 100

salamence lvl 100
    i think i could beat every one in yh little gym challenge
    One this isnt little and two im gonna rape youu if you challenge me but you need guts first ...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back