• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Speed Open Tournament - Rules and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    lol jay, sign me up by the way. this place needs this tourny to start soon else it would evern faster than it already is.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Well we can't start too quickly...You guys want some competition, right? XD

Nah, we usually know when signups are starting to die down. That's when we'll start, and we always let people join late if the first round is still going on ;D

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    whens the next round start. id like to join it this time

The conqueror of Aurafire joins us? :P We're not entirely sure on a start date just yet, hopefully our current finals finish before we set that, but stick around for sure! We'll keep you updated and in hopes that that final is completed, we'll make sure to slap on a start date for round one so those of you entered won't have to wait so long.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    So anyway, we're pretty much just waiting until Mukka and Aragorn can find a time to battle. No rush though, guys...We're not on a deadline this time. ;D

Very important!!! : If Lugia is not able to coordinate the prizes for ESO #3, we will definitely need at least one (maybe two) volunteers to help us out. This is just precautionary, since Lugia hasn't been on for only a few days, but we still need to be prepared. So if you'd like to become a substitute prize coordinator (And you're a trustworthy individual with enough time on their hands to handle collecting prizes), please PM/VM me.

With that said, sign ups are in progress! So yeah....you should probably join. =)

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    So anyway, we're pretty much just waiting until Mukka and Aragorn can find a time to battle. No rush though, guys...We're not on a deadline this time. ;D

Very important!!! : If Lugia is not able to coordinate the prizes for ESO #3, we will definitely need at least one (maybe two) volunteers to help us out. This is just precautionary, since Lugia hasn't been on for only a few days, but we still need to be prepared. So if you'd like to become a substitute prize coordinator (And you're a trustworthy individual with enough time on their hands to handle collecting prizes), please PM/VM me.

With that said, sign ups are in progress! So yeah....you should probably join. =)

I can look after prize and etc. since i run my own sorta trade thread and etc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back