• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Speed Open Tournament - Rules and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    I probably won't be battling until November since I managed to break my DS. If I can't get FrankenDS cobbled together this weekend, I'll borrow my sister's DS (though I'd rather keep my FC the way it is).

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I probably won't be battling until November since I managed to break my DS. If I can't get FrankenDS cobbled together this weekend, I'll borrow my sister's DS (though I'd rather keep my FC the way it is).

No problem Bishop. Round one is probably going to last a good week or two, so you'll have enough time to get your battles in. ^_^

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    No problem Bishop. Round one is probably going to last a good week or two, so you'll have enough time to get your battles in. ^_^

O.o Round one will last as long as I say it will.

Plus I think we'll get maybe 2-3 qualifiers every 3 or 4 days, so I think at the least Round One won't end until around the 15th, given enough time to crank out sixteen qualifiers. If we get to be a ghost town by the end of week two, I'll consider handing out three wildcards again.

And Alex soooo doesn't get one. XD He'll be back to battling extremely around mid-December for any of you that were wondering.

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Yup, it was a pretty haxy battle against me lol
    How do you get two almost consecutive CHs at the end lol
    It was a Fun Match though ;)

Silent Storm

Achieving Perfection
    Years
    We've decided to go in coordination with the PC Wifi Tournament. That is, all OU/BL/UU legendary Pokemon will be permitted with no restrictions for the Extreme Speed Open until further notice.

So does that mean I can use more than one OU/BL/UU legendary on my team in this tournament?

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    So does that mean I can use more than one OU/BL/UU legendary on my team in this tournament?

Yes'sir, it does. You may use more than just a Zapdos or Regirock, you can use any of them.

WARNING: SPEED DEOXYS WAS RECENTLY DEEMED UBER, THEREFORE IT IS NOW UBER HERE. I don't think I announced that before, either way there ya go.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2009
    I have 2 gifts I'd like to donate.

Untouched Lvl 70 Lugia Naughty nature

Untouched Shiny Drifloon Adamant nature.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    I have 2 gifts I'd like to donate.

Untouched Lvl 70 Lugia Naughty nature

Untouched Shiny Drifloon Adamant nature.

I can accept those when I'm online tomorrow. In the mean time, just wager what you have for now and you'll get the other points later on. ^__^

Day 2 Recap

Matches

Junoliv def. The American Battler

Junoliv has qualified for Round 2!

The American Battler def. Goketsu
    Dark RyanYugo def. Dalevl
    Dark RyanYugo def. Christiansanity

Battler of the Day: The American Battler
    He went 1-1 for his first day of fighting, but Lord of the Lileeps this guy has ESO written all over him (literally, have you seen the signature?)
    If we don't see a donation out of him, he'll have his work cut out for him to reach the second round, but I wouldn't count him out whatsoever. Even if by chance at week's end his name is at the bottom of the list crossed out for the remainder of November, this guy still gets a perfect 10 for Spirit Points.

Well we saw one big gun out hunting today in Mystery2009, unfortunately he hasn't snagged himself a victim yet. Just you wait though, muhuhahaha he'll find a match. Good luck to the rest of you guys; hopefully this weekend will bring some of those quiet list folk out to play.

I'm still rethinking my decision of actually battling this time around. I might hold out until ESO#3...I'll make my decision by next week around this time. I'm just so crazy busy and focusing on schoolwork. I have enough time to log onto PC and what not, but training new Pokemon will take some effort. X_x

Anyway, enough rambling from me. Have fun, Extremists!

Last edited:

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Day Three/Four Matches

richdevildog559 def. Christiansanity
    The American Battler def. Angela
    Matt-O def. Darkness Unleashed

Dry spell of battles X_x..hopefully these three weekend days will prove us wrong. There are plenty of fighters around that haven't hit the field yet, so perhaps I'll go messaging and see who I can scrounge up. At this rate I might have no choice but to start myself..

Either way, a lot of people did say they wouldn't start until next week so I'm going to guess that's the case. Keep the place flowing everybody and make sure to keep all us ESO folk towards the top of the battle area!

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2009
    I've been having trouble connecting to wifi lately, but as soon as i can I'll be battle again. I don't know, but I think there is something wrong with my wireless router.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    I've been having trouble connecting to wifi lately, but as soon as i can I'll be battle again. I don't know, but I think there is something wrong with my wireless router.

Alright, Christian, no problem. The first round will be going on for a couple weeks so hopefully your wifi can come back. When it does, we can do the donations and you can get your 2BP back in. ^__^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back