• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Eye Will Tell

JordanPKMN

Manga Freak!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2004
    Author's Note: This story stinks. A lot. I was 10 when I wrote the beginning of this story. Don't call this spam. It isn't spam, it's just that it's a really stupid story.

The Eye Will Tell? One Day

Chapter 1.

One day, I was chewing my toy that my dog kept stuffing in my mouth. 'Stop it! BAD TART!' I told Tart, my dog. Dalton came in and sat beside me. 'You look like a rat, maybe you should go in the fuel cell and be whoosed to the burr?' I said, 'Just shut up.' I flopped up onto my bunk bed and tossed a Bellosom pillow around. 'Hey,can I do that too, pleeeeeeze?'
    He got my Onix bed out and tossed the life size beanie into the air. 'I'm gonna kill that snake and that annoying Dalton!' I jumped onto the floor--- and onto my remote control.

The screen came on and a picture of a Pokeball and a Pikachu were on the background.
    Proffesor Oak said,

'Hello 10 year olds, and good midnight. If you keep watching this coverage you could get very excited. Will you choose these three element Pokemon? This time we have a special Element packet with it for all Eevee lovers. This Packet informs you on everything you need, plus a overview of an elemental story. If you read the overview you can truly be a Pokemon master. Which one will you choose?Go to my lab in five hours. More coverage at seven, and thanks for watching Pkmn 5.'

I cried,'Great!!!' as I walked to my desk. I turned around, walked to my bed, and went to the top bunk. I suddenly noticed that the spearows were making their way to the ranch.

'Oh it's still early,' I said slumping down next to Dalton. Dalton patted my back. I walked downstairs into the bathroom and got Grimer Brand Toothpaste. 'Yuck!' I cried. I pranced back up to bed and landed in
    a puddle.
    'Alright,who drooled?'

I asked.
    'I'm sorry,'Dalton told me.'I set off the seaking sprinkler alarm.'

'OoOoOoOoOoOohHhHhHhHh,' I said. I fell asleep with Dalton.
    /////////////////////////////////

'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHH!'
    'I'm four seconds late!!'

Late for what?Find out in Episode 2!

Ha? that story stank, didn?t it? Don?t worry, it gets better. It?s going to get a LOT better after the first 20 chapters, I think. (The chapters are short, not long.) Thanx. R & R.

Back