• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Fak?mon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    Whee ^^ My Newest Fakemon ^^

The Fak?mon Club
    Drageno
    Type: Dragon/Bug
    Ability:Shed Skin Or Guts
    Wild Hold Item: Mystic Water 5%
    Height:3'5''
    Weight:5.8 lbs
    Data: Drageno Is Very Shy Pok?mon. It Lives In Deep Lakes And Seas. It's Said That These Pok?mon Bring Luck To It's Owner.
    --- Leer
    --- Tail Whip
    LV.1 Tackle
    LV.5 Harden
    LV.16 Quick Attack
    LV.21 Focus Energy
    LV.29 Bounce
    LV.38 Dragon Dance
    LV.46 Curse
    LV.58 Dragon Claw
    LV.67 Haze

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Please do not just post advertising in here again...I will go to the staff. If you wan't to join the club, great, but post fakemon, and do not advertise.

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    can i join i have 2 to post i will in a min when my counter reaches 15:)

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Heyhey, I'm just posting because I've made you guys a banner. :) I have the name of the fakemon owners respectfully by their Fakemon :)

The Fak?mon Club

Metal Sonic ------------------------------- Toma-San (I shorted it off ;))

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    cool silon. I might put that in instead of the one i have now. Anyway i have some more fakemon to psot.

These are what i call mixalots. ( dragon122 had requested them form my shop i thougt i would share them)
    The Fak?mon Club
    The Fak?mon Club
    The Fak?mon Club
    The Fak?mon Club

Here are some other that have been made
    The Fak?mon Club
    The Fak?mon Club

The Fak?mon Club

For all of my fusions (except for some of the more recent) check my freewebs

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Can I join? I just made a new fakemon completely from a scratch...

The Fak?mon Club

Name: Skorpior (you'll see why its name is based on a scorpio once I'll show you its evolution)
    Type: Ground/Dark
    Trait: Hustle/Keen eye
    Gender ratio: Female: 60% Male: 40%
    Species: Cave scorpio
    Pok?dex:
    Skorpior have long thought only to exist in myths and legends. This creature is said to feed on gemstones, but this fact was recently proven to be wrong. Instead of feeding on the gems it devours, it stores them in a special organ right under it's upper jaw. If endangered, Skorpior spits out the gems stones at the foe. These gems can reach a speed of 100 mph and are strong enough to pierce a Steelix' armor.

Level up attacks:
    Lv1: Scratch
    Lv1: Leer
    Lv1: Foresight
    Lv5: Rage
    Lv12:Faint attack
    Lv18: Dig
    Lv22: Horn attack
    Lv25: Hypnosis (just look at its eyes and you'll understand =P)
    Lv32: Sand tomb
    Lv34: Slash
    Lv40: Megahorn
    Lv45: Horn Drill

Evolves: To ? at level 36

TM/HM/Tutored moves:
    Earthquake
    Dig
    Attract
    Fire Blast
    Toxic
    Aerial Ace
    Hidden power
    Return
    Frustration
    Water Pulse
    Sunny Day
    Rock Tomb
    Sandstorm
    Double Team
    Brick Breack
    Secret Power
    Thief
    Facade
    Cut
    Rock Smash
    Counter
    Double-edge
    Metronome
    Mimic
    Rock Slide
    Substitute
    Swords Dance
    Thunderwave
    Fury Cutter
    Rollout
    Sleep Talk
    Swagger

Base Stats:
    Attack: 50
    Defense: 30
    Speed: 20
    Special attack: 40
    Special Defense: 45

Egg groups: Mineral/Fairy

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    SOem of the sprites i am currently making are being used in sprite comics and hacks. THAT IS SO AWSOME. Als that is prett y good for a sctrach Smarties-kun.

Here is a set of some other that i made
    Groudons ( dragon122 asked for these . kinda wierd)
    The Fak?mon Club
    The Fak?mon Club
    The Fak?mon Club
    The Fak?mon Club

here is my website go vists to find all others that i have made
    https://www.freewebs.com/coreystranick/

Years
    Yesh, you can join, Smarties.
    Here's a new fakemon I made, Swagid.
    The Fak?mon Club

Type: Dark/Poison
    Abilities: Keen Eye or Intimidate
    Gender Ratio: 70% male 30% female
    Evo Chain: Still to come
    Attacks:
    LV1: Scratch
    LV1: Leer
    LV6: Growl
    LV11: Bite
    LV17: Poison Gas
    LV24: Headbutt
    LV29: Swagger
    LV35: Crunch
    LV42: Sludge
    LV50: Moonlight

Last edited:

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    coreystranick said:
    cool silon. I might put that in instead of the one i have now. Anyway i have some more fakemon to psot.

These are what i call mixalots. ( dragon122 had requested them form my shop i thougt i would share them)
    The Fak?mon Club
    The Fak?mon Club
    The Fak?mon Club
    The Fak?mon Club

Here are some other that have been made
    The Fak?mon Club
    The Fak?mon Club

The Fak?mon Club

For all of my fusions (except for some of the more recent) check my freewebs
    I like these a lot! Keep up the good work. My fav is the Zangoose/Pikachu...

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    yeah the guy i made it for liked it so much he wanted a back sprite. He was so happy that it was teh first one i ever made

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    Im drawing my dragon/seahorse/bunny pokemon now. Its unamed so anyone can give me a name suggestion when Im done.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
    Feebas' other evos

I have a strong inclination to post my absolute favorite fakemon here, but I'll do that later to create suspense. :bandit: Now, you all know Feebas evolves into Milotic if it is very beautiful. But what about the other conditions? Here's what Feebas would evolve into if it was strong in any other contest types: (BTW all of these are pure Water-type)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Tentenari--the Cool evolution
    Type: Squid Pokemon
    Height: 145 cm (4'9")
    Weight: 46.7 kg (103.0 lbs)
    Ability: Limber
    Info: Tentenari's tentacles aren't poisonous, but they have microscopic suction cups on them that help it to capture and eat live prey. It also uses them to move, sometimes quite quickly. This Pokemon secretes an ink that stains the water a murky purple. However, this process is painful to the Tentenari, so it is rarely done.
    *In contests, Tentenari like to wink at the judge and be cool?it?s an excellent pick in Coolness contests! Some think its trumpetlike ears (which also act as feelers) look weird, but Tentenari sees them as stylish, and without them it wouldn?t look as cool. Speaking of cool, another thing it does, also as a mating dance, is spin around with its tentacles extended, making it look like a pinwheel.
    Specialty Attacks: Twister, Leer, Hyper Beam, Ki Energy (user won't faint next turn)

**Of course, Milotic is the Beauty evolution.

Dolfina--the Cute evolution
    Type: Dolphin Pokemon
    Height: 155 cm (5'1")
    Weight: 69.4 kg (153.0 lbs)
    Ability: Adorable (like Intimidate except it lowers Special Attack)
    Info: Dolfina is made for show business. It loves to put on water shows and can be a good pet. This Pokemon is quite intelligent and can learn lots of tricks to use in contests and even battles! For instance, it will "run" on the water, tail down, just to throw the opponent off. Then it will squirt water and charge in for the Take Down attack. Now that's going down with style!
    Specialty Attacks: Water Gun, Attract, Wish, Star Beam (a Normal-type special attack)

Stemone--the Smart evolution
    Type: Anemone Pokemon
    Height: 109 cm (3'7")
    Weight: 29.5 kg (65.0 lbs)
    Ability: Poison Point
    Info: Stemone is sessile, meaning it (usually) stays in one place and buries everything except its tentacles in the slopes of the ocean. However, it's a very cunning hunter. Its tentacles are highly sensitive to its environment. When it spots prey, its tentacles turn neon green, drawing the prey closer. Then it brushes its tentacles against the opponent, releasing microscopic barbs into the prey.
    *Studies have shown Stemone to be the most intelligent water Pokemon discovered so far?it is good at improvising and using creative methods for living. In fact, it can also live out of water because it can walk a little and even dig in the ground, usually for water. However, its light and spongy body dries out quickly. It?s also very strategic in battles and contests?it?s wonderful in Smartness contests.
    Specialty Attacks: Poison Sting, Mega Drain, Needle Arm, Chameleo Ray (matches element of last attack)

Abaloney--the Tough evolution
    Type: Mollusk Pokemon
    Height: 66 cm (2'2")
    Weight: 39.8 kg (87.7 lbs)
    Ability: Shell Armor
    Info: Abaloney has a very hard shell that protects it from lots of different attacks and predators. This Pokemon has a hole in its shell for squirting water and using powerful Hydro Pump attacks. However, this Pokemon isn't a very fast swimmer; it usually remains hooked to one place. But it can shoot water out of the hole in its shell backwards to move. It also uses this technique to jump when out of water.
    Specialty Attacks: Clamp, Iron Defense, Octazooka, Glass Ball (Rock-type attack with a high critical hit rate)

^^So you feed your feebas bitter Pokeblocks and it evolves into Stemone. But what if you feed it mixed-flavor Pokeblocks and there's a tie for strongest condition? The following is the result:

Snile
    Type: Sea Snail Pokemon
    Height: 137 cm (4'6")
    Weight: 58.2 kg (128.3 lbs)
    Ability: Oblivious
    Info: Snile is the slowest Pokemon in the world. NOT! Because it lives in the water and because it has flippers on its foot, it can move quite quickly in water. But on land, it is very slow. On land, it excretes slime on which it can travel, which proves to be a disadvantage on sand and dirt. When a predator approaches, this Pokemon quickly pops back into its shell.
    Specialty Attacks: Withdraw, Rollout, Water Pulse, Colorversion (like Magnitude except the element is also random)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I'll post more soon... maybe even my favorite Fakemon!! (Note: I like this Fakemon more than all the existing Pokemon as well!)

Zacceh

Another day in the life of...
    Years
    Ooooooooooh...........I would like to join!! Here is a Fak?mon called Gengazard---->
    The Fak?mon Club

It evolves from Gengar OR Charizard at lvl.55.....If it were to evolve FROM Charizard, it would be called Chenigard......but im not getting into that. I also made it's attack list!

lvl.55--Nightflame(was Ember)

lvl.62--Darkwhip(was flamethrower)

lvl.65--Will-o-Wisp(same except could Parlyze OR Burn)

lvl.70--Shadow Blast(Was Fire Blast)

lvl.74--Fire Ball(was Shadowball)

Well, how do you like him? I love him! *hugs Gengazard*

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back