• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Fak?mon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    The Fak?mon Club

This thread is for ppl to discuss the fake pokemon in other ppl's hack and to post their own fake pokemon...upload them to https://www.imageshack.us

here are some pics to put in your signature

The Fak?mon Club
    The Fak?mon Club
    The Fak?mon Club
    The Fak?mon Club
    The Fak?mon Club

The Fak?mon Club
    The Fak?mon Club
    The Fak?mon Club
    made by me...amphros23

The Fak?mon Club
    made by black charizard

The Fak?mon Club
    made by b121

The Fak?mon Club
    made by houndjolter

The Fak?mon Club
    made by Shinin4000

The Fak?mon Club
    made by PFrog

Last edited:

b121

Cool Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2011

I will join , I like making fake pokemon! , well sometimes I do

Last edited:

Pikaki

Wannabe preator... *Sigh*
    Years
    I've made this start... can anyone make this start strange thing even stranger?

b121

Cool Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2011

heres a few of mine
    The Fak?mon Club
    The Fak?mon Club
    The Fak?mon Club
    , ok this last one is kinda not mixed but edited

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    if you join the club you need to put ...Member of the Fakemon Club (as a link to the thread) and a pic of one of the fakemon in the first post

runeknightx

Dragon Master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    wow this sounds kool i have made (or drawn with hand) so many pokemon or fakemon
    how do i draw them can anyone tell me a good program to use to draw fakemon
    one last thing can anyone help me with my signature and putting the member of fakemon and the picture thx

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
    Years
    why the **** are Dragonfree's sprites there? the lat two, if not the second last are hers!

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
    What the heck do you think you're doing with Polaryu and Vineon? As mattgcn said, the last two Pok?mon of those are mine! OK, so Vineon is lame and not a real fake Pok?mon seeing as it's just a sprite and a name, but DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LONG I SPENT CREATING THE INFO FOR POLARYU? I made a freaking level-by-level move list, base stats, TM and HM compatibilities and background information, and I did not do all that work to have somebody stuff it into a JPEG image named "fakes202"! That's a direct offense to Polaryu and I demand that you remove it RIGHT NOW.

And Vineon too, just for the sake of being my sprite and you had no permission to take it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back