• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Fakemon Spriting Game V3

Years
  • Oh, finished already? Well, then...

We should probably keep the image 80x80 so we have room to work. And so people like me can make the sprite a little larger, as I have done.

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
    Years
  • I noticed that this page has not been touched in a week! I tried not doing too much editing; hopefully the poor dog-like creature is more editable now.

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
    Years
  • The shading was off so I gave the colors more tint by adding white to them. Also to make the sprite more cohesive I attached the toy ball to the tail. Also, the line work was way too straight, so I added more cures and shading to some lines.

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
  • Uhh... yeah, we're not done.
    I think the next person should continue the dog.
    Needed: More outline shading, better shading on the tail's 'ball'

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Ok this is getting out of hand..
    I edited the dogs tail, and outline shading on the ball, added hair on the nose/mouth area. I dont know what to do about the ball, and also added a eye. This looks like a 'pokemon' xD

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2016
    Ive added some really bad legs and feet that need editing and also added an end to the tail all needs editing badly

Attachments

• The Fakemon Spriting Game V3
      fakemon game sprite.PNG
      1.1 KB · Views: 142
    Back