• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Fall of Team Rocket

[MikeGTS]

Pokemon Researcher
Years
  • Ok, this is the story I am writting, I hope you guys like it, not asking for everyone to like cuze it doesn't fit to many tastes. I have 4 chapters for now: I'll post them all here for now:

PG-17. Some material may be inappropriate for children under 17 years of age.

Chapter 1 - the Gathering

It all began in a dark, stormy night. Mike was taking his walk around the city when suddenly he was cornered in an alley! Wild pokemon surrounded him in the blackness of night.
    He couldn't recognize any of the pokemon, all he could tell is that they were groaning like mad at him and red eyes glaring through the darkness. He had left all his pokemon in his research center, so he was probably doomed!

Before he could move an inch, on of the wild pokemon suddenly rushed at him, when all of a sudden a blue, glowing sphere came through the shadows and hit the pokemon, defeating him in just a blink of an eye!
    Then a pokemon, ressembling a biped dog stood between Mike and the remaining pokemon. Then, to Mike's suprise, the pokemon talked!
    "...You shall not harm this human...Prepare to face your doom!" said the pokemon, quietly but in a voice that would terrify a Gengar! Then the remaining pokemon rushed at him, and all he did was stand defensively in front of Mike! The first enemy pokemon prepared to usr bite on him, but with the spike he had in his right arm Mike's saviour broke the enemy pokemon's neck! Pushing him aside and taking advantage of the speed he had. The enemy pokemon fainted in a scream of agony.
    Then the pokemon talked again saying "...Do you want more weaklings!?!?". All the remaining pokemon bulted away. Then the wonderful pokemon came to Mike and they had this conversation:
    "I finally found you... after all these years!"
    "But, who are you?"
    "You remember your childhood don't you?"
    "Not really..." Pokemon:"Let me tell you then. You are the child of the Leaders of the Clan of Dark and Shine. Your parents and some humans lived with us, training together and helping each other. I am Darulio, a Dark Lucario, one of three brother pokemon you had in your childhood..."
    "My Pokemon! I remember! Darulio, Shirulio and Rilurio! But, what happened??? All I remember now is that lots of people attacked our town..."
    "Indeed. It was Team Rocket, they were after our race, to enslave us for them. You were injured badly in the head, and some of your memories were gone. Your parents and some guardians fought them, but they died, outnumbered... We, my brothers and a few survivors retreated but Team Rocket found us later and during the fight we somehow split up. You were adopted, and we were forced to run away, we couldn't do a thing! I'm very sorry!!!" said Darulio as he started to sob.
    "Hey, c'mon it wasn't your fault... You were outnumbered..." reassured Mike, Darulio wiped off his tears
    "If you say so... The point is that I found you at last and you are safe!!! I am here to protect and live with you like we once did! Come, let's go meet the rest of the clan,"
    They had walked for a really long time, traversing large plains, until they reached a little village. To Mike's surprise, it was full of Lucarios and Riolus! As soon as they arrived,
    Everyone shouted, "It's him! Look!" "The leader has returned!". Reaching the center of the village, in an open space, they were surrounded by everyone and Darulio spoke to the crowd...
    "My brothers! I have found the leader! For long we have searched for him and now he's here to command us to victory against the villainy of Team Rocket!"
    Immediately everyone started to celebrate! Suddenly, a Lucario with shiny, yellow colors, came from the crowd, stepped towards Darulio and put his right hand in Darulio's left shoulder and he did the same."Shirulio, my brother..." Darulio said
    Shirulio reponded "Thank god you are safe, you were gone for too long!"
    "Look who I found Shirulio" Shirulio, faced Mike and recognized him right away, and two tears dropped from the outer corners of his eyes. Then he rushed hand hugged Mike.
    "MIKE...YOURE ALIVE!! OH MY GOD!"
    "Shirulio, you are okay...Where's Rilurio?"
    Then from the crowd, a riolu reached Mike... "Mike! You are okay! That pleases me so much! I am ready for every command you desire sir!" "Darulio, what's up with him?" "Rilurio had a warrior education and doesn't know much about friendship. He only sees you as his superior"
    "Rilurio, I might be your superior but I am your friend! WE SHOULD BE TREATED AS EQUALS, NONE IS HIGHER OR LOWER THAN ANYONE!"
    "Mike, we need you to lead us and train us to face Team Rocket. What do you say?" questioned Darulio
    "If it is my destiny, like my parents did, I will lead you all to victory and Team Rocket will pay for what they did to us!" The entire crowd became really happy and a celebration took place at the village.

Chapter 2 - Firepower is all they need...

Like Mike has promised, he started training his new army, with the objective of teaching them all they needed, as Mike was already in the Pokemon National Army for many years before he chose the side of Pokemon science and research, he taught them in a military manner. They started with basic stuff, like handling their inner aura, to project it outside and concentrate it in a energy orb. Manny of them succeeded in this task. Of course, the three brothers already knew that. Soon they realized that one commander wasn't enough. So one day Darulio reached Mike's office in the village to talk.

"Hi Mike, good to see you today!" Darulio said happily
    "Hey Darulio, how are things going?" asked Mike
    "Great! We became much stronger thanks to you, but there's something I want to talk about with you," Answered Darulio

Mike's mind suddenly became troubled,

"Go on, what bothers you?"
    Darulio walked to look outside of the window.
    "You know, you are our most beloved commander, but we need more like you, I mean, in a real battle against Team Rocket, only you commanding isn't gonna be enough,"
    "So, what do you suggest then?"
    " Could you to bring us someone that you trust a lot, that has military knowledge and reputation to command one of our squads?"
    " Probably, how many squads we have trained so far?"
    " Three so far, and each one with 20 powerful, fast Lucarios, the Lucario Alpha Squad, Lucario Delta Squad and Lucario Gamma Squad, all ready to kick-ass! All they need is a commander for each one of them,"
    "What's their training status?"
    "All are able to manipulate aura sphere perfectly, and aiming them as well, they got superb results in that!"
    "Great!" "So you want me to find commanders is it?"
    "That's correct, it's up to you to find them."
    "Very well, and I know someone that can fit very well here; he is loyal, has lots of combat experience and knows how to command a squad perfectly. He is the best I know in stealth missions, so he can be a good addition to our army!"
    "Great! Who is he?"
    "It's a friend of mine from the old war days. His name is William."
    " Great, try to contact him and brief me later ok?"
    "Yes, I'm going to talk to him right now. Dismissed!"
    "Understood Sir!"

Darulio stepped out of the office. Mike was left with his thoughts, wondering where he had put his box with all he had from his Marine days. He had lots of stuff, including contacts of his mates. He then realized he had it at home. After returning home he fed his Pokemon and headed straight for the basement. There it was, the box! After looking for a while he found his agenda with some phone numbers including William's. Mike took his cell phone and called William's number. Then, from the other side a voice was heard.

"Hello? Who is this?"
    "Hello William, it's me, Mike!"
    "Mike? Is that possible? It's you! Nice to hear from you!"
    "Me too! How's it going?"
    "Good! Oh boy, we have so much to talk, so much to update..."
    "Later my good friend. Right now I need to talk to you about a very serious situation, please, come to my house so we can talk more privately."
    "Sure thing! Where is it?"
    "In the other side of our town, near the highway 178 exit, in top of the left hill, a white house with a big garage in the left side."
    "Ah, I know where it is! I'll be right there!"
    "Very well, don't get late please..."
    "Roger that!"

William stepped into his car, heading for Mike's house, reaching it in just a few minutes. After arriving he parked in front of one of the garage's entrance and sounded the horn. Mike stepped out of the house and opened the garage, so William could park his car.

"William my friend long time, no see!"
    "Same here, so much time apart, how much was it? 15? 17 years?"
    "17 years, I remember it clearly when I left the army."
    "Yeah, it was, now what do you do?"
    "I study Pokemon, evolutions, types, natures, everything I can put my hands on."
    "I see... So, what do you want to talk with me about?"
    "Let's go inside, I'll brief you there."

William and Mike entered the house and headed to the couch that was in the living room.

"William, take a seat. Want anything? A coffee perhaps?"
    "No, I'm okay, thanks. So, what's this thing you wanted to talk with me?"
    "You know what top-secret means don't you?"
    "Yes, something that if given to someone other than the possessors of the info, can result in a death penalty."
    "Indeed, what I'm going to tell you is Top-Secret. I am the son of the former leaders of the Clan of Dark and Shine, and I was nominated their leader1"
    "The Clan of Dark and Shine?? How could it be?? It is extinct! They were murdered by Team Rocket!"
    "Not all, some survived and now are living in a hidden village north from here."
    "So they survived! Amazing! But how?"
    "Let's just say not everyone from the clan fought in that war."
    William: "I see... but why are you telling me this?"
    "One of my childhood Pokemon found me and brought me to their village. Then I promised that I would train them to confront Team Rocket one day to end their miserable race ONCE AND FOR ALL! I trained them all I could; all they need now are commanders for their squads."
    "But how are Pokemon able of such intelligence, to learn and do stuff and organize like you say?"
    "I don't know, they are Lucarios and Riolus, but they have a lot of qualities from humans, that might be it! I was asked to look for loyal commanders, able to keep their existence in secrecy, and I thought of you, my good friend."
    "Umm, and let me tell you don't have no one as loyal as me! You can count on me!"
    "Great! I knew you would join us! They need further training."
    "Wait a minute! Are you trying to say that they are warriors without any kind of protection and only use physical attacks? Like old time warriors?"
    "Yeah, unfortunately yes,"
    "Don't you know how Team Rocket has evolved in their evilness???"
    "No, not really, I've been so busy with my work,"
    "Team Rocket now uses weapons to KILL Pokemon who refuse to join them in their evil work!!!!!!!".
    "No, that can't be possible!"
    "It's true, I've seen it with my own eyes, they tried to capture my Machamp, but he resisted and died, brutally murdered by them! oh Machamp...my friend…
    "Oh, I'm sorry. So, you have much intelligence about Team Rocket then!"
    "Yes indeed and let me tell you that our Clan won't have any chance at all, how many are them?"
    "Uh around 3000 at least and more come every day from our eggery.
    "Okay, but they are not enough as they are, but if they knew how to use human weapons."
    "What?? Are you suggesting we teach them how to use our weapons? I'm not sure."
    "If they are as though as you say, it shouldn't be a problem at all, trust me, did I ever let you down?"
    "No, that's why I'll agree with you, but they are Pokemon, they only have 3 fingers in each paw you know? It won't be easy for them to handle our kind of firepower."
    "I have a friend that designs weapon prototypes and armor as well, He has been researching Pokemon to use weapons, to help us in the army, I think it should fit Lucarios as well."
    "Can we trust him?"
    "Of course! Don't worry! He has a prototype ready. It's an SMG resembling our MP5's, that the magazine can store Pokemon attacks such has ember, flamethrower, those kind of attacks you know? And the weapon is ready to amplify the Pokemon's attacks. Do the Lucarios have some sort of attack to store in magazines?"
    "Yes, they have the Aura Sphere, which is a powerful attack on it's own."
    "So I hear! The weapon should be compatible with it. It has a particularity, it stores the energy in bullets specifically prepared to store raw energy from attacks instead of the normal gunpowder. Instead of shooting the bullet itself it unleashes the Pokemon's attack energy, kind of a laser gun!"
    "I will only believe when I see it."
    "Very well... I'll phone him right now and we'll head to his research lab right now!"
    "Okay let's go!"

Mike and William entered the car and went to the mysterious weapon maker...

Chapter 3 - Introducing a new ally

Long have Mike and William travelled to reach the weapon designer's house. Outside it looks like a factory, of the highest detail and construction. They entered and William introduced Mike to him. His name is Jacques, who became very pleased with the news since he wanted his weapons to be tested. Jacques led them to the containment room. There it was, the Multi-Purpose-Combat-Weapon, Mark 1, codename MPCW-MK1. Jacques gave a brief weapon handling instructions to William. Mike and William got it safely to the village, hoping to be well accepted by the Lucarios. They arrived in a truck, loaded with some targets for testing purposes.

"Darulio, Shirulio, come over here and help me unload this stuff" replied Mike

But Darulio and Shirulio were looking at William, standing between him and the rest of the village.

"Don't worry guys, he's friendly, he's our new commander" Mike said
    "Oh, we're sorry. Please forgive us for our not-so warm welcome" said Darulio
    Shirulio replied with his head too. Both of them saluted William.
    "As you will. Now please help us unload the stuff on this truck"

Both of them agreed and some other lucarios helped and unloaded the cargo in the way Mike and William specified. Soon lots of Lucarios and Riolus gathered to see what all the fuss was about. After some time Mike and William brought a box with handles on the sides, bringing it to the center of the croud.

"Okay, I'll leave briefing here with William" shouted Mike
    "Thank you Mike. ALLRIGHT LISTEN UP! What I have here in this box will change everything you ever knew and maybe give you an advantage in this war we're fighting! First of all I need a volunteer!" said William facing the crowd
    Soon a Lucario stepped forward
    "Introduce yourself soldier" said William
    "I am Corporal Luxio from the Lucario Alpha Squad, sir! What use of me?" said Luxio
    "I want you to hit that target up front with your aura attack, and put a punch to it! Give everything you got!"
    "Understood!"

Luxio gathered a lot of aura into an orb and attacked the target. An explosion was heard on the target and a cloud of smoke covered it from the exploding attack. After the smoke faded, for everyones surprise the target was intact, only a little burned in the impact area.

"Th...thats not possible! I putted all I had in that attack!" replied Luxio panting
    "That target is made of the same material team rocket uses in their armors. If we were attacked by them right now, you would be chanceless!" said william
    "So what do you suggest then sir?" asked Luxio
    William opened the box, taking the secret weapon inside of it. Every Lucario stared at it asking to each other what was that.
    "Okay, what you are seeing is a secret weapon prototype made specifically for use of pokemons. It's the MPCW-MK1. It can store raw pokemon energy to release powerfull bursts of attacks."
    Then facing Luxio, William handed the weapon to him.
    "First of all, how does it feels Luxio? Does it fit well in you?"
    "Its a bit strange at first sir, but I think I can handle it!"
    "Good! Now, take the magazine out and use your aura energy to fill it."
    Luxio putted his paw in the magazine and suddenly energy from his paw began to fill it. Soon the magazine was filled with aura, glowing in a bright blue light.
    "Wow, this is so cool! How is this possible?" asked Luxio looking at William
    "Well, even I can't tell you since it is not my creation. Well, now, load the weapon with it. Good, now all you have to do is look through the scope, aim it to the target and fire a short burst of aura pulling the trigger. Oh, and watch out for the recoil!"

Luxio aimmed the target with it and fired the weapon. The firing rate was enormous and very fast! Again the target was hit, again a big cloud of smoke came out of it, but this time, after the smoke faded, the target was shattered to pieces across a wide area. Luxio was shaking and gasping a lot after this.

"Wh...what, what is.... this? It's so powerfull. So easy to handle, it really gives a rush..." said Luxio
    "See how powerfull this is lads? This is what can give you an advantage in the war! Team Rocket is mercyless,and you must be too, don't be afraid to kill, because they will do the same. Body armors made of the same material will be made to fit in you, so we can have greater defense against possible future attacks. What do you say lads?

Every single Lucario and Riolu shouted a big "yeah!" in the air, all but one....

"You think you're so smart human..." said Darulio opening his eyes and facing William, very angry
    "What, what are you saying?" looked William, a little frightened
    "THAT IS NOTHING!!!! RRROARRRR!!!!!!!" raged Darulio, creating a powerfull Dark Aura orb and launching it to another target.

The target exploded, creating an energy wave that expanded across the whole village, and the target, totally vaporized, leaving a huge crater in it's place. Every Lucario and Riolu looked at the crater and then to Darulio, who said this:

"You really under-estimate the power of our bretheren! You make me sick!"

Then he ran away into the forest in the village's south exit.

"Wait, Darulio. Darulio??? Wait my brother!" replied Shirulio

Reaching the eyesight of everyone, Shirulio faced William from far away giving him a mean and concerned look, and started to give chase to Darulio.

Chapter 4 - An unexpected appearence

For long Shirulio chased his brother, crossing plains and forests, until darulio stopped in an opening in the middle of a forest. Shirulio stopped too, away from Darulio's sight. Then suddenly Darulio started to hit a tree with his fists.

"Stupid human! Who does he think he is? Saying we have no chance against Team Rocket, that we have no power? INSOLENT! AAARGH!" shouted Darulio, falling on his knees, crying in angerness

Shirulio aproached, understanding him

"My brother, I understand your anger, but Mike is doing what he thinks is best for us"
    "But long we have battled using our powers, never resorting to human made stuff!" said Darulio getting up and facing Shirulio
    "Yes, and maybe that's why we lost, because we are used to old traditions. Maybe it's time for us to forget the past and evolve to best, using stuff that gives us an advantage. Remember, that protecting our kind is our priority and we must achieve that, no matter what and how we do it!" said Shirulio, very confident
    "Hum, maybe you're right, but it's really hard to adapt to new things. You and the rest may use new stuff, but I will remain with my powers, I promisse you that!"
    "I am your brother, I am pure blood like you, my powers are vast as well and I won't use new stuff too. But the new members of our kind, their powers are not yet developed and they have not even a tenth of our power, so they must compensate that someway."
    "I knew you wouldn't let me down shirul...hu?"

Suddenly Darulio felt something with his aura

"What is it Darulio?" asked Shirulio concerned
    "Come with me brother, quick!"

Darulio and Shirulio ran deeper in the forest, reaching a small cliff. Quickly hidding themselves behind a rock, they looked down.

"Look Shirulio, a contigent of Team Rocket members"
    "Where are they going?"
    "Let me check" said Darulio scanning a team rocket's member aura, for thoughts and memories
    "Oh ****, this is not good!" replied Darulio with a very preocupied face
    "What? What is it brother? What have you seen?"
    "...They found out our village location, they are going to attack it..."
    "What must we do?"
    "Right now We have two choices, face them ourselves here without putting our village to danger, or go back and warn our brotherhood"
    "I see, well are you thinking what I am thinking Darulio?"
    "Yes, and yes, we must attack them right here right now! Lets go!"
    "No, wait!!! Whats that??"

Suddenly the Team Rocket platoon stopped and a Red and Dark Lucario appeared in front of them

"YOU SHALL NOT PASS ROCKETS! I GUARD THIS PASSAGE AND I WON'T ALLOW ANYONE TO JUST CROSS IT!" replied the lucario in an very demonic voice
    "Oh yes? And who do you think you are little puppy? Ahahaha-ah-ah! Rockets! ATTACK!!!!" ordered the Rocket Leader

This order was the wrongest decision he could have taken. This unknown Lucario quickly gathered fire in parts of his body and launched a powerfull orb of a mix of aura and fire to the front of the attacking force. Unbeliveable as it may sounds, with just this attack, he killed a third of the whole contingent.

"Who I think I am? I am Hellurio, an ex-Flame Specialist of the Dark and Shine Clan, and I am your worst nightmare. Now retreat to where you came from or I'll be obliged to murder the rest of you"
    "MEN RETREAT!!! WE MUST REPORT THIS TO THE BOSS!!"

Quickly the remaining members fled in fear. Then Hellurio reached a team rocket member on the ground, shaking, with his skin all burned looking at Hellurio with so much fear.

"Let me end your pain human" said Hellurio with a devious smile

He pointed his paw to him, unleashing the very flames of hell, scorching the human, who was burned to death in painish screams. Then, sticked his paw on the rocket's chest, taking his heart out and eating it. Then all of a sudden, the sky became dark and Hellurio unleashed a powerfull roar to the sky, consuming the soul of his victim. Our two brothers became shocked after all this. Then all of a sudden the sky came back to normal and Hellurio came to his idle state.

"Oh my god, what was that?" said Darulio, almost shaking
    "I don't know, I have never seen such a power in my life!"

Suddenly Hellurio took notice of Darulio's an Shirulio's presence with his aura

"COME DOWN WHOEVER IS THERE! SHOW YOURSELVES!" shouted Hellurio with it's flames returning to his body, ready to attack
    Then our brothers stood up, showing themselves, coming down to Hellurio
    "Please, we mean no harm, me and my brother were just hidding ready to attack the rockets when you made the first move" said Darulio
    "I see, I am..." said Hellurio when he was interrupted by Shirulio
    "Yes, we know who you are. You're Hellurio. I am Shirulio and this is my brother Darulio. You said something about our clan, what do you know about it?
    "You...you are members of the clan? Oh no..." said Hellurio, taking a few steps back and turning around
    "But who are you? How were you affiliated to our clan?" asked Darulio taking a few steps toward Hellurio, who replied in a demonic voice
    "TOO MUCH QUESTIONS, QUESTIONS THAT HAVE NO ANSWER AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED!!" said Hellurio disapearing in a burst of flames
    "Where did he go??" asked Shirulio
    "I don't know, I can't sense him anymore, but we must report these new events to Mike and the others ASAP, lets return to the village" said Darulio, ready to leave
    "I hope you think on what are you gonna say when you arrive"
    Darulio looked into his brother's eyes and gave a little smile, then the two of them began to run back to the village.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2012
    There were many mistakes, but Im not nitpicky. You should only have posted one chapter at a time, or made it a one shot. Other than that, double enter before you begin another paragraph.

Back