• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The fanclub for Dear Ambellina!

Years
    Any upcoming video games/movies/etc. that you're especially looking forward to?
    -
    New moon Zombieland, Cloudy with a chance of meatballs. Thats really it for movies. As for games...Left 4 Dead 2, Marvel Ultimate alliance 2, Tekken 6, & Halo ODST (maybe)

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
    Sorry for my recent inactivity, school has just begun for me on Monday...

So we have reached 8th pages now, whoa!

Edit: Just added Twisted Cuteness to the members list.

Last edited:

Twisted Cuteness

Always a team
    Years
    • Va
    • Seen Apr 24, 2016
    heeeeeeeeeeeeey, Ambloodeenuh. Some of your fangirls were wondering if you'd like to have matching DC themes. Me, Galactic Gal, Bikki, and Rocket girl (who already has one XD) whadda ya say? :3

Years
    Ambbuh-what? XD sure! I'll go ahead & find one. Anything for my fangirls. Though my DC fanbase is limited. I only like Catwoman, Green Lantern & Green Arrow

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    I've decided that I will make a Batman theme for myself. :3
    The only problem would be that I'm not good at making the three avatar theme. And only good at Photobucket. >.<

Back