• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<'The Fearnix's Eyrie Domain'>

Years
    Welcome to the lair of the Fearnix, here il post most of my artwork, old and new, so i hope you all enjoy!
    The first is a picture i have posted a long while ago, under my old alias, so if you recognize it that would be why!
    It is not Pokemon, but a dragon i created, called 'Tatryu'.
    i will hopefully do a colour version, but incase you wondering it will be Red, black, purple and white.

Last edited:
    Years
    i had to adjust the pic alot coz of limitations, so hope it works alright, il have to do alot of adjustments on the other pics i wanna post too i guess, more soon!

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Woah! Thats amazing, you have great pencil work, I want to see more of your art in the future. Good job.

Years
    thanx everyone, i thought ud remember it Moonlight!

here is another one i did at school years ago,

the background is painted, and i used pencil and other media for the rest!

Last edited:
    Years
    thanx everyone, ive decided not to take requests yet as i get behind with everything. But perhaps i will soon.

here is one of the legendary bird pokemon, its also an old one that i posted under my old alias, so if you recognise it thats why!

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Fearnix........this is some awesome art!Where did you get such skills?I definetely want to see some more of your art!

Years
    thanx everyone, it just takes practice sometimes DT, i cant say how and why, some peopl have a knack for it right away, and some have to work their way up i guess.
    there should be more art on the way, but i also posted a halloween theme pic in the comp thread!

Years
    ok here is a pic i did at Tafe, its called Stipple art, the whole pic is made up of single dots, which i did one by one, very boring but looks great when finished, its not pokemon but hope you like, it is a naked woman but no nudy bits show ok!

Years
    thanx, actually the dot drawing of the lady is quite easy to do, it just takes patience, coz too many or too little dots in the wrong places can screw it up big time!

RLW, in the birdy pic, Moltres is using Flamethrower, Zapdos, is using Thunder/ Zap Cannon, Articuno is using Ice Beam and Ho-Oh is using Solar Beam, I was going to do Lugia charging up an Aeroblast but i thought it would add to much more chaos to the pic!

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Wow that's a good picture!You must have a lot of patience to make that pictue by using only dots!Keep it up!

Years
    hehe, yes RLWolverina, i guess i am glad i have a bit, but i dont brag about it is all! I think everyone her at PC has it!

Im not really taking requests but u can pm me what u want and i may do it if i can find time ok!

i also did a quick banner for myself......

Last edited:
    Back