• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ferrum Brigade

Zeffy

g'day
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024

The Ferrum Brigade

[SIZE=-4]~ Our duty is of importance!

Introduction

[SIZE=-5]~ Everything needs to be introduced.[/SIZE]

Hello everyone, I'm Zeffy/Zelfier/UltimaZelfier or however you would like to call me. You might know me, you might not. I'm starting this thread because as a hacker, you can't accomplish everything by yourself. I don't know everything about hacking so, I'm in need of a team that is capable of doing a task, if not perfectly then, marvelously. Let's get this started.

Team Hacks

[SIZE=-5]~ This is the purpose.[/SIZE]

Hack Name: Pokémon Ferrum
    Hack of: Pokémon Fire Red [BPRE]

Team

[SIZE=-5]~ Where's everyone?[/SIZE]

Zeffy - Scripting, Tile Inserting, Idealist, Mapping
    Lacario
    - Beta Testing

Help

[SIZE=-5]~ Please help my poor Caterpie[/SIZE]

Currently we are in need of people who can do the following, important ones are bolded:

• Mapping
    • Beta Testing
    • Fakemon Spriting
    • Idealist
    To apply, just fill out the following:

Code:
     [FONT=Cambria]
    [B]Username[/B][/FONT] [FONT=Cambria]:
    [B]Skills[/B][/FONT] [FONT=Cambria]:
    [B]Position Applying for[/B][/FONT] [FONT=Cambria]:
    [B]Proof of Work[/B][/FONT] [FONT=Cambria]:
    [B]Contact Info (Preferably MSN/WLM/YIM/AIM)[/B][/FONT] [FONT=Cambria]:
    [/FONT]

Requirements

Mapping ~ If you could fix up my maps, then you're in. Although, for proof please show a custom map.
    Fakemon Artist ~ If you can edit Pokemon, yup the real ones, and make them look completely different but still is the same species then you're the guy I'm looking for. For proof, please show a custom fakemon.
    Beta Testing ~ If you can pin point bugs, oddities, and grammatical errors in a hack then you're in. For proof, just tell if you have beta tested a hack before.
    Idealist ~ You can give ideas? For proof just give an idea.

Thank you for applying!

[/SIZE]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2010
    username:Espeon legend
    skills:spriting,especially trainers( i'm a beginning spriter)
    position applying for: spriter
    proof of work: pm me if you want to see one of the sprites i made.
    contact info: [email protected]

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    username:Espeon legend
    skills:spriting,especially trainers( i'm a beginning spriter)
    position applying for: spriter
    proof of work: pm me if you want to see one of the sprites i made.
    A trainer sprite i made.
    contact info: [email protected]

Can't you just post a sprite here. We need custom Pokemon spriters, in short fakemon artist. Although, I think we need a Trainer Artist, please PM a sprite if you don't want it to be public.

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Hello? Anyone want to join? We really need a Fakemon Artist and a Beta Tester.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2010
    Username: Lacario
    Hacking skills: Map but you got that handle.
    Position aplying for :Beta tester
    Proof of work: I tested Pokemon Earthgreen sorry but don`t have a link

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Username: Lacario
    Hacking skills: Map but you got that handle.
    Position aplying for :Beta tester
    Proof of work: I tested Pokemon Earthgreen sorry but don`t have a link

Hmm, ok. Give me a contact info (MSN preffered). If not then I'll just PM you if I need you to test something.

By the way, can you give me a proof for Mapping? I need a mapper right now as my mapping is...... crap. XD

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2010

Hmm, ok. Give me a contact info (MSN preffered). If not then I'll just PM you if I need you to test something.

By the way, can you give me a proof for Mapping? I need a mapper right now as my mapping is...... crap. XD

I`ll give you proof later(on my ipod touch right now) .
    Just PM me the stuff to test.

Esp1222

Psychic Lover
    Years
  • Username:Dark Sceptile
    Skills: Mapping
    Position Applying for: Mapper
    Proof of Work: https://www.flickr.com/photos/47435657@N02/ (Search around, there should be quite a few maps, sorry I can't post the actual pics, to much of a hassle on Google Chrome)
    Contact Info: PM, that's about it. ( I don't have all that stuff you put...)

Hope you'll accept me!

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I`ll give you proof later(on my ipod touch right now) .
    Just PM me the stuff to test.

Sure. Just wait for my PM. I'll give it to you in 3 or 2 days. Maybe :P

Username:Dark Sceptile
    Skills: Mapping
    Position Applying for: Mapper
    Proof of Work: https://www.flickr.com/photos/47435657@N02/ (Search around, there should be quite a few maps, sorry I can't post the actual pics, to much of a hassle on Google Chrome)
    Contact Info: PM, that's about it. ( I don't have all that stuff you put...)

Hope you'll accept me!
    I'm sorry but I can't accept you. Those maps aren't that qualified. Some of those maps were just mere edits. I'm sorry, but I need a mapper who can improve my maps. Thanks for joining anyways.

I edited the first post with the Requirements needed for each job I'm looking for.

Last edited:

tjwilliams24

Gone.
    Years
  • Username : tjwilliams24

Skills : Beta Testing

Position Applying for : Beta Tester

Proof of Work : None yet, but about a week, or less, I am testing Nikolai Fox's "Pokemon: Ultimate Quest". Everyone starts somewhere though!

Contact Info (Preferably MSN/WLM/YIM/AIM) : PM me for email, or VM me

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2012
    username: ChroniclesofLance
    Position: Idealist
    Proof of work:

Pokemon First Flight/Second Swim

first flight:
    You live in a small town that is situated on a flying continrent. One day on your way out of town the local professor, rushes up to you and tellsyou that the island is descending. You follow the professor back to the lab. The professor gives you a pokemon, asking you to help. The only way to help is by collecting the eight pokemon gems and plaving them in a machine at indigo shrine.
    However there is a secret organization that beleives that the continent once was on the surface, and belongs there again, and have caused the island to descend. And they will do anything to stop you.
    Is this true? Did the flying continent originate on the surface. If you reach indigo shrine, you have the power of the gtms to either manuver the continent to the ground... OR keep the continent aloft.

Pokemon second swim:
    basically the same as first flight, but with a floating continent on the ocean

--These were my first ideas EVER for a new pokemon game

contact info: PM or VM me

Back