• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Final Frontier

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    You know why everybody's leaving? Greene1516. He left here, made his own forum, and now we don't see Painter, Roshi, Arcanist, and probably a few others anymore cause they all joined Greene's forum and no longer post here. I never thought Leagues would lose leaders just cause of Greene's leaving, but I was clearly wrong. Either people will follow him anywhere or they just tired of PC. Either way, this League is dying, and H&S is following.

EDIT: The site is called "Pokemopolis". I do not know the exact URL. I believe that my theory is true, however, because every battler you don't see here much anymore, they've been on in the past 24 hours. THIS INCLUDES ARCANIST AND ROSHI. And the odd thing is both Arcanist and Roshi's last posts here more or less say the same thing.

Last edited:

Painter

BEWARE THE LETTUCE CHILDREN!
    Years
    pippy is pretty close greene left because he was sick of the battle statium nowadays and everyone agrees what with noobs and S&M guys here but i dont think i quite fit into that part im still here just lazy XD

LMPVIII

Now accepting B/W battles
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    wait a sec... if roshis gone, then who is running this league? is it you painter?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back