• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Fire Emblem Fanclub

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    That's the tome that negates all bonuses, right? ;0 (or whatever it negates)
    It's very interesting to read about all these strategies. But before I even try one of them, I'm gonna to get to the end of the game. XD

I have restarted 6 again. I am now in Ostia Castle, trying to free Lilina. Poor Hector. :X
    And Eliwood. :X But more poor Hector. :X

And just like Cy a few days ago, I made some Fire Emblem Art... Still 7.
    Though I love 9 and 10 just as much, I don't seem to deviate from the 7th game.
    https://mudkipblader.deviantart.com/art/Do-you-need-a-reason-to-love-155650718

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Lol. Luna negates the Res stat, and it's dmg is based on the user's Mag stat + it gives a 20% crit bonus and has... 95 hit%? xD Too bad it's a weighty Wt12...

URGH! I still need to do the official art for one of my other favorite female characters, Nephenee! Darn it... Maybe I'll do it after I finish all these contests/requests for the month. I seriously wanted to do it but never really started it. Makes me think who would be a good pairing for her.... Hm...

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Got to play Radiant Dawn again... Finally finished the chapter where you have to defend the castle after the Laguz alliance fled back to Gallia. Man, the next chapter is soo mean. D: You have to fight the Laguz, who were on your side just a chapter ago. D: I wished my reunion with the Dawn Brigade was a little happier. DX

But what did make me laugh was Oscar. : D
    In that chapter (the one before "A reason to Fight"), I had come to the 9th turn (you have to defend for 10 turns) and Oscar died. You know me, I don't want anyone to die, so I restarted. Luckily I hade saved during turn 9, so I tried again. But I couldn't move Oscar anymore and so : Oscar died... again. Yet the third time was different.
    I shouted out (yes, irl): "Oscar, if you live through this, I will buy you free drinks!"
    Guess what. First enemy approaches. "free drinks, Oscar, free drinks!" No damage.
    Next one. "Free drinks, OSCAR! FREE!" No damage.
    And so on...
    NOTHING HIT HIM. Not that entire turn. O_O
    Whereas he first started with full HP and got killed, he lived to see another turn the third time. ;°
    So, I owe him and the rest of the Greill Mercenaries (but him more than one) a free drink. It might be coincidence, or luck with the RNG, but I found that very hilarious. :'D

Radiant Dawn is such an awesome game. =3

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Guess who finally posted in the RP thread? Thats right, me. It's long but I had alot of ground to cover. I had power outages for the past few days. That's my excuse and I am sticking to it =)

Anyway, Id join the other discussions here, but I quite frankly have nothing to add in here since I have never played the console Fire Emblem games as I prefer the handheld editions.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    :O Oh my goodness.... Now we're talking! XD It's starting to move! Hehehe... But Kippy sure is quick on the job... harassing my two ladies already... Adelaar kind of scares me. O_o;

Anyways... I'll try to post either later or tomorrow... :/ Can't leave my girls hanging like that now. (Plus I'm out of things to report...)

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I wasn't thinking of harassing them. o_O Adelaar is supporter of the shock therapy. XD
    I'm waiting a bit for your reply, Cy. :0
    But If you won't make it by the 15th let me know. I'll post before that then.
    (though I won't be able to post until the 10th)

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    I wasn't thinking of harassing them. o_O Adelaar is supporter of the shock therapy. XD
    I'm waiting a bit for your reply, Cy. :0
    But If you won't make it by the 15th let me know. I'll post before that then.
    (though I won't be able to post until the 10th)

I know I know. It's Adelaar's... JOB... XD
    I'll get it in by tomorrow hopefully. Was a bit busy with other stuff at the moment. Accursed online work... :/

Last edited:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Yes, it's his Job.
    I'll get to it very soon. :3

On a more -cannon- related Fire Emblem, I found a PB account that has lots of FE fanarts, I thought I'd post some of my favourites.

Spoiler:

Enjoy~

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Hm!!!! I like the HaarxJill shot! XD It made me laugh! And the group shots of the PoR characters and the town one was pretty damned good. Along with everything else! O:

UWOOOOAH!!!! Mangafox has brought forth... FIRE EMBLEM: SEISEN NO KEIFU(Genealogy of the Holy War)!!!! https://www.mangafox.com/manga/fire_emblem_seisen_no_keifu/ READ AT YOUR RISK!!!! XD

Last edited:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    BLAZE YOU RUNAWAY!

Boyd is evil to his little brother. >:

Also, if we want to keep this alive, we need a damn good topic.
    I'll be posting the roleplay later tonight or tomorrow. I was kinda hoping for Raikiri to post, but I'll post something... short though. =/

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    I would like to apologize for my disappearance actually. College took me my surprise this semester and I found myself with little time to do anything outside of schoolwork. Good news is that I am done and I want back into my writing. So, here I am.

Though when I am alive, I am wanting you to post Kotowari X__X That may have been a problem. I'll try to get one this weekend to back my claim on being alive.

EDIT: I put up a short post in the RP thread. Hope it helps. It's not too good, but it gets the job done.

Last edited:

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Hahaha... Geez! That was rather interesting... O: Oh boy... now I must formulate a good plan... Must... intervene... somehow...

Wah... I should try recruiting some people from the FE RP on DA, Kippy! D: That way we can get more people! But I'm sure our RP will baffle their minds... :)

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    In general, which of the three melee weapons is your favourite?

Will that do?

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    That will do. Thank you. :3

Favourite melee weapon is either Sword or Lance.
    I tend to use Swordwielders (lords, swordmasters, etc) a lot, so spear wielding opponents are my weakness. =/
    I rarely use Axes... so I can't really counter attack spears unless they're riding a horse (Horse-Slayer) or I have a reverse-weapon (Lance-Reaver)

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Personally I like Axes. But I also like Swords on certain classes.

You know which classes they are :3

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    I love swords. They're pro. Mercenary -> Hero is, imo, the best class in any game (the Ogma archetype is always semi-broken) and that makes them imba. Myrmidon -> Swordmaster is pretty cool as well. :D

Afterwards, it's got to be the Wyvern Knight's Lances, followed by Berserker Axes!

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
    Nya I like magic, anima magic especially, but that might be because my fave character is Erk. Haha, so I might be a bit bias but I really like Lances as well I suppose.

Back