• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Five Elements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burninating_Torchic

Very important
    Years
    Name: Blank Slate(No, that's his name. Haha. Fits the normal theme, eh?)
    Team: Neuro
    Pokemon: Eevee lv40, Ditto lv35, Smeargle lv35, Kecleon lv30
    Description: Blank's clothes are very similiar to his name. He wears stark white uniform shirt and pants, which he cleans and irons every day to keep them plain. He wears white slip-on shoes...kinda like moccasins, I think. He even went so far as to bleach his normally brown hair, so he has white hair, pulled back neatly behind his ears. Now, that may not have seemed freaky, but he got eye surgery done to make his eyes white, as well. His skin is very pale, if you couldn't have already guessed that =P. He is 5'10" and weighs about 130 lbs.
    Personality: Once again like his name, Blank has a very...blank/bland personality. He doesn't do anything out of the ordinary (well...except for the whole eye surgery thing =P) and usually just conforms to the standard. He's pretty quiet. While many people shun him for this outer nature, what noone knows (not even he himself) is that on the inside he's just waiting for an oppurtunity to break out and be different.
    History: Blank was born in Petalburg, where he idolized Norman, the normal type using gym leader. He wanted to take over Norman's gym when he was a kid, but even though he was Norman's best student, the gym was going to go to Norman's kids, May and Max. When Norman became the leader of Team Neuro, Blank of course signed up and became a top executive of the team. May and Max were both opposed to the team, so they stayed and became the gym leaders when Norman went to become leader of Team Neuro. Due to this, Norman has told Blank countless times that he will probably become the next leader of Team Neuro.
    RP Sample: Hmm...I think you've already seen my skills in a few RPs, eh? Lemme know if you want a sample anyways, though.
    ---
    Haha, went a little off from my normal Jirae character...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back