• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Five Pokémon Tribute Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    This club is for anyone who like one or all of the fallowing pokemon Dialga, Lugia, Ho-oh, Latios or Latias. Here in this club you can post art work you've made, talk about stories you've read about any of the five pokemon, talk about videos you've seen, just talk about anything that has to do with Lugia, Ho-oh, Dialga, Latios, or Latias.

Rules
    1. Don't be rude to anyone in the club
    2. You must be a fan of one of the fallowing pokemon to join these pokemon are Lugia, Ho-oh, Dialga, Latios or Latias.
    3. Try to keep the discussions on all or at least one of the five pokemon if you want to talk about something else put Off Topic somewhere in your post please don't go off topic to often
    4. Anyone may create a topic or start a discussion about one of these five pokemon.
    5. All PC rules apple here in the club as well.
    6. Keep topics clean
    7. Have fun

Owner-xxxLatiasxxx

Co-owners-None at the moment I will accept up to 5 co-owners.
    1. kickbuttplaya
    2. Father-nature
    3. Giratina55
    4. ThisIsJustForDownloads
    5. meganium14

Members-None at the moment anyone can join the club at anytime.
    1. Drone94

2. Pokeblast

3. MiniEggs

4. Scyfer

5. Desert Spirit!

6. Faeldrake

7. ThisIsJustForDownloads

8. BlizzStorm

9. Flamezdudes

10. Delta Vulpix

11. oldenmw

Banned members-None at the moment let's keep it that way.

Last edited:

kickbuttplaya

has learned a give poke script
    Years
    me co own?

hey there i love the olden pokemon(own pokemon blue red yellow silver gold leaf green and fire red) and i own basically all the legends!
    but my fave has to be the legendary birds,dogs and ho-oh
    so..
    im asking if i can be the co owner:cer_love:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2016
    Can I join, Latias and Latias are my favourite legendaries. I'm so angry at Nintendo though. Unless something new comes up they, along with Mewtwo will be the only legendaries unavailable in the fourth generation games without transferring

Years
    I would like to join as a co-owner please? Pm me if im accepted ^^ Oh and one question, are co-owners allowed to do the same stuff as the members? like post pictures and stuff?

Drone94

Squirtle Rules!!!
    Years
    I wanted to be co-owner but it's your choice hey is anyone gonna get Heartgold or Soulsilver?

My bad that was off topic ha So who would win in a match against Ho-Oh and Lugia vs Dialga and Palkia?

MiniEggs

Working On Something Spritey.
    Years
    I'm getting HG/SS. I don't know who would win! I would like for the Jhoto team to win. I love lugia and ho-oh. But who would win out of Lugia & Ho-oh?

Drone94

Squirtle Rules!!!
    Years
    I'm getting HG/SS. I don't know who would win! I would like for the Jhoto team to win. I love lugia and ho-oh. But who would win out of Lugia & Ho-oh?

They should make a movie of that it would be a huge battle

The new game are gonna be great aren't they imagine finally going to the orange islands that would be cool wouldnt it?

Here would be a great match mew and mewtwo vs groudon and kyogre vs ho-oh and lugia vs dialga and palkia

That would be so cool :)

Last edited:

scyfer

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    hey i wanna join, lugia has always been my favorite legendary, even though im not a huge legendary fan and even though i have gold version, it just looks so cool

Years
    Um you double posted. >_>
    Anyways, i could make a battle like that. But i think....Mew Mewtwo Vs. Groudon Rayquaza Kyogre Vs. Ho-oh lugia Vs. Dialga palkia Vs. Giratina Arceus. If anyone wants me to make that or the other one i will if you want, but it'll take a while...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    I think a battle like that would be interesting it would be cool if you could make that Giratina55 but I think you should only make it if you want to make it.

Drone94

Squirtle Rules!!!
    Years
    Um you double posted. >_>
    Anyways, i could make a battle like that. But i think....Mew Mewtwo Vs. Groudon Rayquaza Kyogre Vs. Ho-oh lugia Vs. Dialga palkia Vs. Giratina Arceus. If anyone wants me to make that or the other one i will if you want, but it'll take a while...

Too much get like the main ones say Ho-Oh and Lugia Vs. Mewtwo and Mew vs Deoxys and Rayquaza Vs Giratina and Arceus but you make it if you want to no ones forcing you

Faeldrake

Werewolf
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    lol, did you like make this club exspecially for me? Latios is like my favourite, i have him in every edition, on almost any level. (Haha , i have one lvl. 254 :D)
    PM if allowed in pls :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back