• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The flying club

Years
i siad nemove except hyperbeam remember? you guys are supposedly alrdy shooting 1 at each other! why is this so hard 2 follow it was the easiest rule, no hyperbeam.

Years
so 2 blizz and a thunder and t-bolt... ok here is the scoring (altho asher above did say he used return, but since he posted blizzard last i will assume thats the 2nd move he wanted)
the hyperbeams had impacted eachother, *remember all moves r being done at 1ce* 2 furiocious blizzards hit eachother causing zapdos confusion, but since thunder hits from the clouds it makes a direct hit anyways on articuno, and thunder bolt altho didnt hit articuno too much as the blizzard was more powerful, it did protect zapdos with an almost shield of static energy... damage for all attacks v
120+120+STAB FOR BOTH=360x2 *sup. eff.*=720-200=520. damage reduced by t-bolt
120+95+stab for both=322.5x2 *s.e.*=645-200=445. since damage was ruduced ^, most of the energy was used to reduce the damage done by blizzard and only a bit hit articuno, *remaining power was 75*
as the unexpected thunder hit the articuno from the sky, it stunned it also interrupting its hyperbeam, causing paralysis, preventing artiunco to continue using blizzard all the way thru. which further weaked its attack power... -40-40=-80 damage... sicne it used the same move 2ice, and paralysing it would reduce the attack of 1 blizz, it reduced the attack of both blizz by 80. so 520-80=440
zapdos wins

Years
ok remember moves are at same time, and i can use any 2 moves (and u 2) xcept hyperbeam, i use thunder... also dont worry jsut cuz im ref doesnt necessarily mean i wont judge fairly...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
Maybe you should get another ref., just in case. o_o; Seems rather unfair for a referee to battle and ref. the match.

Years
well ya but it doesnt sem fair either for the leader of the club to battle, since he coud potentially cheat, o nvm its my rules, so i guess i prevent that... but no1 else really understood what my judging was and i dont want to explain, jsut make your last move a good choice and you will have a fair chance 2 win, or edit your 1st move

Years
its your turn since u went first, also i edited fist move sicne we can do it before our opp. has their 2nd turn

Years
basically my thunder hits, and both your atacks deal double damage to you, but your attacks still hit me. but thanks to wonder guard, surf doesnt affect shedinja. so i only take aeroblast, while you take thunder, 2x surf, and 2x aeroblast. i still loose all life points b/c shedinja only has 1. so no mater what shedinja faints... so (double surf)190+(double aeroblast)720+(supereffective vs water)240=1150 (my thudner and both ur attack repelled x2). Also you did 137.5 (surf+ stab)- wonder guard=0 but another 360 from (aero blast, + stab+ super effectiveness). b/c my shedinja faints no matter what due to its 1 life, and you aeroblasted (guarenteed hit for super efftivenss), my points are -350, and yours are +350. so i do 800, and you do 710. so i win.

Last edited:
Back