• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen The FOG in the Cave

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2003
    you Know the First Cave you go to that you must save this Bird that Belongs to that Oldman that Rides a boat.

Well, is that Cave supposed be All Fog and you cant see Nothing?

or is my Game Messed up?

Im Using Rom Ruby Version.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2009
    :P Yeah, Its Supposed To Be Foggy. You Can't Make It Go Away Though. I Think Your Room Where You Are Playing Is Badly Lit Or Something Or You'd Be Able To See Where You Are Going :P

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2003
    NO, I mean all its all White FOG, I cant See nothing exept the Character,People and those Rocks.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • yep...basically thats all your supposed to see i guess...i wonder if your character could get a concusion from raming into walls...XD

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • This is a ROM problem obviously. It is a fault in your emulator option. Fiddle around with it and things will be alright...

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
    Years
  • Hmm...Maybe something is wrong with the rom because my Sapphire
    rom in the Rusturf Tunnel looked exactly as it did when I played it on
    my GBASP. What kind of emulator are you using to run the Ruby rom?
    Maybe it has something to do with that...*Goes off to research emulators
    and bugs with them*

Eevee Luver

Mad About Eevee
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2004
    Try downloading the latest version of VisualBoy Advance. The white fog will not cover anything then.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • visualboyadvance 1.51 runs fine for me... flannery's gym will have the same foggy appearance covering up everything if Rustboro's fog is covering up everything too... this is a ROM problem. It should be completely fine in the game (it should be hard to see, but not impossible like the ROM)

Back