• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Forest Grovyle Fanclub [REVIVED]

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    *Pokes FG* keeping this fanclub alive seems to be a full time job =P

Anyway... brace yourself for the classic question, how are you? :3 (has randomly started using the ':3' smiley o.O)

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    lol yes, it does seem to be, doesn't it Smarty? XD *bumps thread*

I'm doing okay today thanks! ^_^ I just can't wait to go home now for Easter...I'm dreading getting work back, but considering it's not worth much of the unit if I have screwed up (which I think I have) the consequences won't be too great...

--FG

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Heya, FG, Sorry I haven't posted here in awhile X_X
    Anyway, what's up now, 8 hours later? >3

Forest Grovyle

Years
    Toothy! *glomp* ^_^ Thanks for joining my club! :D Hehe, make yourself at home! *gives you some cocoa and biscuits* ^_^

I'm doing fine thanks, DS! I'm at home now on my Easter break - a month (!) Gotta love these long uni holidays! XD

How is everyone?

--FG

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    I could make us a button with a link to the club and People could put it in their sig!

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    I hope everyone likes this: The Forest Grovyle Fanclub [REVIVED]
    It's the button I made, man I getting better and faster at Graphics.

Last edited:

Forest Grovyle

Years
    Of course you can join, Shiny Entei! ^_^ *glomp!* Welcome to the club! :D

I love that button, as you know, Croc! It's awesome! ^_^ I hope everybody else likes it - I'm sure they will! ;)

Hey mewthree!! ^_^ Thanks so much for stopping by! I'm doing pretty well thanks! How is my twin? XD

Yay, lots of people! *hugs you all!*

--FG

Years
    Forest Grovyle said:
    Of course you can join, Shiny Entei! ^_^ *glomp!* Welcome to the club! :D

I love that button, as you know, Croc! It's awesome! ^_^ I hope everybody else likes it - I'm sure they will! ;)

Hey mewthree!! ^_^ Thanks so much for stopping by! I'm doing pretty well thanks! How is my twin? XD

Yay, lots of people! *hugs you all!*

--FG
    I made a button ages ago O.o;

I haven't posted here in ages.
    How are you FG?

Forest Grovyle

Years
    Of course you can! *hugs* Welcome to the club! :D

Hey Esupio! *glomp!* Haven't spoken in a while! ^_^ How are you? Yeah, I'll have to advertise your button in my art thread or something! I love it! :D Thanks so much again for making it!

I just got back from the dentist's...I have no idea how I have managed to get to 19 without any fillings o_0!

Back