• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The forest legendary pokemorphs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    OOc-
    They already know they're Pokemorphs.(Just only Jackie who chose to think otherwise)
    And,I believe that Namona is currently a Pokemorph.
    So,Rinoa should by the second one.Unless I mis-understand what you're trying to say.Sorry.-_-;;;
    I'm slow that way.

And..using etc.(At the end of Rose's post)?That's being lazy dude.XD
    But,yeah,what the Feebas.^^

Ic-

Jackie leapt back in shock as she suddenly saw wings grow out of Riona's back,like,like the wings of the Legandary Latios,she had read in her storybooks when she was younger her parents would always read.....

The girl pinched herself on the arm,this was definately not the time to think about family matters,there were wings on Riona's back for Feebas' sake!

Jackie froze as the girl said Latios had contacted her,and now he was going to speak to them.As Riona looked up,her eyes were emotionless,certainly freaking her out.

"So many colors. So much...I haven't seen this for such a while. Oh, I'm sorry. Hello, my name is Latios, and I am a legendary Pokemon residing in Altomare."

The girl stood there as the Latios in Riona's body extended the it's hand to shake theirs.

"AH!!!!!!!"she screamed,immediately ducking behind Nami.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Nami gazed curiously down at Jackie who hid behind Nami. She sweatdropped as Rust began poking her lightyly and said "I uh..don't think you should do that. She said we're all Pokemorphs, remember?" Nami turned to the Latios morph. There was something about it..

'Might as well......' She thought quietly as she stepped up to the Latios morph. 'Theres something about this dude though. My body..it just....doesn't...' She trailed off as she reached her hand out to the Latios morph and shook it twice. Then she let go imediatly. Her body began to shak, first starting out as a little twitch then becoming more and more intense by the second. "W-what the he-!!" Suddenly she stopped shaking..and wings just like the Latios's sprang out of her back. Only they were red. Her eyes turned golden and her skin tinted pale. A tiny golden triangle shape appeared on her forehead, and two medium sized Latias ear poked out from her hair, which now was a sorta golden color. A bigger blue triangle appeared on her stomach.

"Pika!!!!!" Rust stopped poking Jackie and immediatly rushed up to Nami, who was still lying on the ground after her spazz attack. Rust licked Nami's pale face and cried out to her.

Nami opened her eyes slowly; Only this time, it wasn't Nami.

The Latias who had taken full control of Nami's body now gazed down at the Pikachu. It slowly took Nami's left hand and placed it between the Pikachu's ears. "I am ok." She said simply as her body levitated off the ground and flew over to the Latios morph. "I...have been waiting..seeking you.." She flew up a bit closer and touched noses with the Latios morph. "Now..we are finally here."

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Jackie was far too scared to notice the Pikachu poking her,wanting to stop Nami as she decided to shake hands with the Latios.But,it was too late.The girl grew wings like Rinoa had,except for the color difference.As the girl fell to the ground,Jackie bit her lip in fustration.This was not happening,not happening,never happening,ever.

She gave herself another pinch on the arm and the Latias levitated and started rubbing noses with the Latios.

"No..no..no."the girl repeated to herself,expecting this to be all a dream,yes,a dream,right.She hugged her three pokemon out of fear.

"Child...child,it is now your turn...."Jackie let out a yelp and pushed her pokemon away from her.There was something talking to her in her head,was she losing it?!The Kirlia,Marshtomp and Spoink tumbled on top of one another,watching with worry evident on their faces as their trainer closed her eyes and covered her ears.She started shaking,just like Nami had.

"Whats..whats happening...?"she held her hands infront of her face,realising that now,instead of skin,she had brown fur.Two thin white plates had grown out of her back,but there was no physical pain.A greyish-cloud settled between both plates.The pokemorph felt her face with her fingertips,yes,her fingers were still there,just..white in color.Her mouth was a mouth,though,now,half her face infact,her eyes was covered by a red and yellow mask.

{Jackie!!Meep-ness!!}Kirly shivered,hugging Spoinky and Marshy,most likely for emotional support.The Marshtomp and Spoink didn't even bother to tell the Kirlia to let go,gapping their mouths wide open.

The Entei,sitting on the ground,now slowly got up,deciding to rough it on all fours,gazing intently to the other three pokemorphs.

"Yes,sisters-"

"And brother."the Entei shot a look to the Latios.

"We finally meet,at last."and,for some reason,he looked at his left wrist,to make sure that Jackie's golden bracelet was still there.

Last edited:

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    Rinoa was screaming inside her mind. It was cool, but kind of scary. She couldn't take over her speech centers because Latios was using them. She let him, as he hadn't seen Latias for the longest time.

"I...have been waiting..seeking you.." she said. "Now...we are finally here." She rubbed noses with Rinoa.

The Latios inside her wanted to break down and cry. He rubbed noses with the Latias-morph, and smiled. "Me too, Latias. These humans...they are not worth being in. I do not feel worthy being in a human's body. Especially this weak one...Rinoa," he spat with disgust.

Rinoa bit her lip, inside of her mind because she still couldn't control her own body. It was like being controlled by a Yeerk. She couldn't do anything, she was a aslave, a host...

<Do you really think I'm that weak?> she asked him in telepathy. Of course, no one could hear since it was inside her mind.

<Of course, human. Humans are terribly weak. They cannot help Pokemon or anyone for that matter.>

Rinoa broke down. <I'm sorry you feel that way Latios. I know you haven't seen Latias for a long time, but...that's no way to treat me.>

<Ha! Just shut up. This pathetic human body...I shall take over it and use it to converse with Latias. You know I'm dead, right?>

Rinoa nodded, still inside her mind. <That's no reason to pick on me.>

OOC: For those of you who haven't read the Animorphs series, Yeerks are gray alien slugs. They have a whole bunch of strong spacecraft and are able to squeeze their bodies into a human (or any other creature)'s ear canal and tie into the brain. They can look through your memories, and you just sit there as a slave. You can;t do anything without the Yeerk letting you. And they can look like ANYONE, because they can open your memories and act like you're still free. They can look completely normal. Scary...

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Ooc-
    Great fact there.
    Never knew Latios sounded like that,dissing humans and all.o.O

Ic-

"Great one,please would you enlighten us?Why have we been summoned?"the Entei brought himself to a low bow infront of Namona.

"Humans,they are not all weak.Why would our humans be frail if we were brought forth to posess their bodies for a mere while,I ask you?"Entei quickly rose up and questioned the Latiosmorph.
    ----

Meawhile inside her mind,Jackie curled herself into a ball,wondering why she had to get involved with this,she didn't even like battling at all.Pokemon getting hurt..all for nothing or just pieces of plastic they called badges.

"Child,I understand what you're going through..."the same deep voice spoke to the girl.She sat up immediately and glanced to both her sides,she was surronded with darkness.

"Wha-what do you want?!"Jackie managed to find her voice,shouting to the darkness,hoping that she wasn't hearing things.

"Nothing,except for your help.I too,have no reason to battle."the Entei came,and sat down beside the girl.

Jackie's lip trembled at the mighty beast,wondering if he was about to lash out at her anytime soon,but,it never happened.Entei closed his eyes looking like he was about to fall asleep.

"Wha-why aren't y-you trying to hurt m-me??"she asked the Legendary Beast,who merely shrugged his furry shoulders,eyes still closed.

"Like I have stated,I see no need in battling or hurting innocent beings."he replied,calmly.

Last edited:

flarizardmew

Iruka fangirl, watch out! ^.^
    Years
    OCC: Okay, i haven't taken you guys to that stone, so obviously that feebas master of mine didn'yt want to wait. Feebas him.
    Oh wait. Rinoa, we don't have a celebi technically because rioku hasn't come back and he's the celebi pokemorph.

BIC: I quickly see that everyone else has discovered they're morph and seemingly talking to them. I glow brightly, sort of that evolution kind of light. It dissappears and a creature light silver colored appeared, long tantalizing tail whipping around. The lizard-like head looked up and smirked. "Finally. About time." It said, rubbing it's forhead with it's three ball-pointed fingers.
    Okay now, let's get to the stone.. he still hasn't appeared. I say in Stelvina's head. But a brief flash in my mind of a black figure , sort of like a charizard with red piercing eyes, except it's body was balck and the tail fire was piercing blue. "AHHH!! Not them!" I screamed, but it came out of Stelvina's mouth. "We got to go...now. Before they are resurrected like we just resurrected the legendary pokemorphs." i say, really shaky.

Last edited:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    OOc-
    FEEBAS!!!>D

And sorry Lily,didn't know.^^;;

Ic-
    "Y-you don't?Impossible!"Jackie told the Entei in disbelief,though for some reason,she didn't move an inch,which was quite weird,considering the fact that the Entei was sitting beside her.

"Is it,child?I don't think it is.If you're not fond of battling,why can't I dislike it as well?"he raised an eyebrow to the girl,who merely sighed and forced a weak smile upon her face.

"Right,yes."the Enteimorph nodded at Stelvina,crouching close to the ground,preparing leap a great distance,since he seemed like the only one who couldn't fly.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    OOC: It's OK ^^ I'm not mad at you or anything. And flarizardmew (I love your name), did you "evolve" into Stelvina? I couldn't tell. I don't even know if Stelvina is a Pokemon ^^; I read it but now I kinda forget.

I can't really post until Latias-morph replies.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    The Latias morph looked at the Latios morph in the eyes. "I know, its soo not worthy. But please, just try to remember that it was different humans that killed us...not these defensless humans.."

Nami sighed inside of her mind. "Well atleast the Latias has more sense then the Latios." She whispered dully, looking out at the Latios that stood before her. She sighed again and lay down inside her dark, semi warm, mind. 'Heh, I bet other's are having a better time inside they're minds then me' She thought silently to herself, gazing out at the vast darkness that lay before her. 'Don't know why..but I guess I will never actually know' She thought, becoming ever border. Nami turned around and lay on her side as she gazed out through the sight that the Latias see. "Man I hope Rinoas ok.." Nami qhispered quietly to herself, gazing out at the Latios in front of her.

OOC: Sorry people, been busy XD

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    OOC: That's OK ^^

BIC:

Rinoa looked with distaste at Latios. <Man, I never thought I could hate a Pokemon Latios, but I hate you now.>

Latios ignored her. "Latias, I know these humans have done nothing, but I cannot forgive any human for trying to destroy you. And succeeding in destroying me..."

<But it wasn't humans! It was...you...> Rinoa trailed off as she realized it was somewhat humans that weakened him to the point at which the only option was to kill himself.

Latios ignored her and kept talking. "I love you, Latias. As a brother, of course. But we cannot let humans get in our way."

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    "I know you can't forgive any human, but just try to realize that these humans will not try to harm you, I can tell..." Latias closed her eyes and sighed softly to herself. "I, along with you, would just like to slaughter the humans that killed us." Latias said calmy, opening her eyes half way, revealing icy blue pools, her expression clouded. "But just trust me on this one, I can tell which humans mean no harm, and which do..I love you too brother, and I do not want you to think dark thoughts of killing every humans you see, thinking that they might try to do you harm....." The Latias closed her eyes again.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    OOC:

OniLink23: Not that I'm the leader of the RP, but I can tell you REALLY need to expand on your personality. It didn't even mix with your other info. I mean, Seth's adventurous but since Rayquaza has a low temper he fires off Hyper Beams randomly? And you can't just copy off Wes (the guy you based for your appearance). That's...unoriginal.

BIC:

Latios closed his eyes for several seconds, and then opened them again. "Latias, I cannot be so carelessly trusting of all humans. It happened last time, and though these may not be the humans that tried to kill us and succeeded in me, I cannot trust human nature. Human nature tells us that humans sin all the time, that they cannot be trusted."

He sighed. "It is truly amazing that you wish to slaughter the humans, and that you can trust the species that killed your only brother," tears came to Rinoa's eyes as he reflected on that moment. "..but we must be superbly careful. I shall not let the human take over, as if I do she may destroy us."

<YOU JERK!> Rinoa screamed. <So you're going to stay in my body for kicks?>

flarizardmew

Iruka fangirl, watch out! ^.^
    Years
    OCC: Yes, rosey's right, your personality needs a lot of work.. when you think of a better personality, come back here.
    Yes, i sorta did evolve, but more like a transform into pokemorph evolve.

BIC: I look up and blink my green eyes up at the sun, making my pupils get smaller. "Now that all of you know your inside, let's go to the temple ruins for more details why you guys are like this right now." I shoot my hands up up in the air quite fast and start chanting. Two grayish black twisted up balls appear and they expand around all of the group. We transport to a run down temple with weird heiroglyphics on the walls. "That's the story of the ancient world of peace beofre the apocolyptic dragons came. In total, there are 13." I say, leading them in. A shady black figure comes out from the dark side of the temple and says. "Finally they are here. Now, sit down chosen one's.He said. He looked sorta like Stelvina except with a bronzish color and two long whiskers reaching down to the floor and bright blue eyes.

OCC: I am going to make a sequel to this. It's going to make an invitational RP called: " The Ultimate foe: The apocolypitic dragons." if anyone opposes of this, tell. I'm doing this because the battle way too long and i want it to be spearte to this one.

Last edited:

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Latias closed her eyes again. "Brother..When did I ever say I was trusting of all humans?" She asked slowly. "I just don't want YOU slaughtering them at first sight. I'M not the one that would do such a thing!!" The Latias's paws started shaking. Not with anger, but more with frustration. "I'm..i'm talking about how you jut wish to not trust them all. And humans aren't the only ones who've sinned!! You act like you're better then them but you know what? Your not! Not you, not me, not any Pokemon. We're all equal and you have to learn to have atleast a little faith in the humans that didn't kill you!!" Latias was pleading now, and the shaking in her paws didn't stop.

"Shes...right Latios, you can't just go around not trusting all humans, most didn't even do anything to harm you!!" Nami pleaded along with Latias, even though they probably couldn't even hear her.

But suddenly they were all enveloped in the black ball and transported into this dark cave like room. 'Huh? W-where are we??????' Nami thought as she tried to look through to what the Latias could see. It was too dark though.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    OOc-
    Oh man,I just remembered about our pokemon.XD
    Where are Kirly,Rust,Marshy,Spoinky,Sakura,Eve,Ninetails..and the rest(as I have short term memory loss,go figureFeebas)?XD

Ic-

"Would you two act dignified and stop bickering?I know humans have done horrible deeds in the past.Do you two think that you're the only ones who've suffered?Because,for your information Lati,I have,we all have suffered.Maybe not to the same extent of you being...'killed'.But,we suffered nonetheless."the Entei growled at Latios and Latias as they started shouting at each other.As any myth would state at times,when an Entei was angry,or unable to control his emmence power,he would run headlong around the whole region.But,the Enteimorph had no time,accidently releasing a Fire Spin from his mouth.

He jerked his head upwards,so the blast didn't hit both Lati.

Ashamed,he covered his hand with one furry hand,before looking up again.
    "The humans in the past might have killed you.But the humans now,have brought you back to life.Don't you see it brother?Humans HAVE changed,they can evolve,such like us."he stated,honesty in his eyes.
    ----
    Inside her mind,Jackie turned to the Entei.He had closed his eyes,probably concentrating on what was happening on the outside.Though,when he suddenly let out a Fire Spin,was what confused the girl.

She felt connected with the pokemon.

"Entei,you can't fully control your powers..can you?"she asked,deciding to lie against the fire type's warm fur pelt.Entei merely shifted in his seat,then,giving a small nod.

"When someone like me.Who has such emmense power,as long as I have not earned the right to use it,or be strong enough to use it,can never control my powers."he told the girl in his deep,gruff voice.

----

Stelvina had used her powers and conjured up a transportation ball of some sort,taking them to the Temple of Ruins.

Entei listened intently as she told them about the the story of the ancient world of peace before the apocolyptic dragons.As they reached their destination,Entei was the first to regain full composure and bow to the pokemon infront of him.

Last edited:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    OOc-
    Zane of the dark,if you could just look up a few posts.

Flarizard mew(the owner of this RP) turned down another dude who tried to joined.Even though I'm not the owner of this RP,I think that you should add more descriptions into your sign up form.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back