• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Four Kingdoms: The Knight Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
    Piper looked at him.
    "No I can't let you do that" She said She grabbed her sword out of the pouch.
    "You have Raiyna to go back to. I am just a thousand year old spirit, the same with Kyo." She said to him. Kay insisted on not letting her past.
    "If you won't go back. I'll have to fight you so please just go back." Kay said to her.
    "You can't just leave Raiyna Kay! She really cares about you and I know you really care about her!" She shouted to him. Mist came running out of the palace.
    "Pipers back again!" She asked Raiyna. She looked around and saw Piper flying next to kay trying to stop him.
    "PIPER! KAY!" She screamed. They couldn't hear her.
    "Kay please stop, I'm begging you." Piper pleaded with Kay.
    "I can't Piper please look after Raiyna and everyone else, I know you can so please just go." He said to her. Piper hit an invisible barrier.
    "KAY! NO!" She screamed falling to the floor. She started glowing white again. Sun Li fell to the ground crying.
    "Please don't go Kay. You were the strongest here" She cried. She punched the ground hard. This time she started glowing red, Mist ran to her but was sent flying backwards. Sun Li got her hands in a formation and flung them blasting the barrier open again.
    "DELILA!" She screamed in a demonic voice. She was angry at herself for being so weak. She didn't want Kay to die, She would kill as many dragons as it take but she wouldn't allow her friend to die. Delila couldn't get in.
    "great" she growled.
    "PIPER!" She screamed. Piper came out at the same time as Sun Li, They had split forces.
    "Sun Li you cannot let your rage take over" She said.
    "This is how Ryo became Kyo, I can't keep fighting evil sides of people. Sun Li cried.
    "My friend is going to die because of some stupid prophecy and you think i will let that happen!?" She screamed. Piper flew up in the air and held her hands out. A white beam came out of them which went into Sun Li.
    "Hear now the words of Me,
    The secrets I hid in the night.
    The oldest of gods are invoked here,
    The great work of magic is sought.
    In this night and in this hour,
    I call upon the ancient powers.
    Bring your power to me,
    I want the power, give me the power." she incantated the spell as Sun Li fell to the floor.
    "I'm sorry but there is nothing we can do, Kay is long gone." She said descendeing back to the ground. She picked up Sun Li and walked back towards the others. She took Sun Li inside, Mist followed her worried about what had happened.
    "Piper how did you split from Sun Li?" She asked.
    "Because we are two seperate people I can either take over when needed or split from her." She explained. She put sun Li back into her bed.
    "Now you get into bed little one" Piper said to her as she started glowing again she went back inside of Sun Li.

Last edited:

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    "Sun...I...I didn't know she cared so much abou tme..." Kay said fidgeting. He shook it off. "But there's nothing I can do. I have to do this..." He lightly kicked Rein's side and flew off. 'Raiyna...I hope you can forgive me. don't worry. If I can get away before the Death Ceremony has started, I promise to hold you...Just hold on that long.' Kay began to slightly cry again. He could still hear Raiyna crying as well.
    "Kay...why...? Why did you leave me...? You're the only one I have left," I cried. I didn't want to listen to anyone else around me. Though I did hear Sun Li and her alter ego, Piper, I still only wanted to cry. Channa came over to me and touched my cheek.
    "Raiyna...? Raiyna, are you ok...?" She asked concerned.
    "............I'm fine........." I said sniffling. I got up and began to walk back to the cottage. Finding Sun Li, I felt so horrible for not helping her as she lay in the bed unconcious.

EDIT: it's been a month...4 weeks....someone please close it...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back