• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Future of Pokémon HelioSun

Islander Jon

Dragonite the Day Dragon
    Years

*The Strength of the Sun is in Your Hands*

It all began when two dragons reined down from the heavens and battled. There was the dragon of day, a glimmering beast born from the sun itself. There was the dragon of night, a fiery fearsome creature shaped from lunar light. They battled in the sky, sea, and land, shaping new land and destroying old ones. Mountains crumbled, seas became thirsty, and the elements were twisted into a torrential scene. Then, a third dragon came from above, the dragon of all dragons, the Dragon God. This third beast used its mythical power to seal the two dragons on opposite sides of a land called Duuo. They were said to be sealed forever…

Until one day a child's fate was chosen to discover the origin of the battle, to rest the divide between the dragons of night and day. This child grew up and became a part of a group called the "Sky Society." Their ambition was to one day capture the two dragons of night and day and figure out the history of the third dragon. Will you be the one to unveil the history of the three dragons?

The History of the Sky Society
    The Sky Society was discovered by a man named Ace Sky. Ace was a very prominent prince protégé of the King of Duuo during the monarchic era. However, being a prince of being pampered, he was sick of it. Ace escaped from his father's castle in pursuit of becoming an outlaw. He gathered ten of his best friends to join him and they became known as the "Sky Society," doing petty crimes and such to citizens of Duuo. Ace's friends boasted ten different colors: red, orange, yellow, green, light blue, dark blue, purple, pink, brown, and white, pink always representing a female member. The color of the member you were also represented what starter Pokémon you have chosen. Ace himself wore a trademark color of his: black.

However, Ace wanted to do something beyond anything else he has done in comparison: stealing the Duuo King Crown. During that time, Alexa, the female pink Sky Society member, spoke up and took charge. She felt that stealing the crown would have gone too far. Alexa and the other nine members of the society agreed to ban Ace from the Sky Society, the one who created the group in the first place. Ace followed resistantly but obeyingly, never being a person of total cruel attitude. From then on, Alexa became the leader of the society and allowed female member to wear whatever color they chose. Also, the Sky Society migrated back into living with the citizens of Duuo, learning to co-exist with them. At the same time, the Monarch Council agreed to dethrone the king and queen and tear down the monarch system, so the Land of Duuo can remain equal. It would seem from then on Duuo was a calm place, right?

-For all of you who don't know me...

I am Islander Jon. I have always been a Pokémon Fan and just started an interested in emulation a coupe of years ago. I am new at this and do hope that my hack becomes one of the best out there. I've seen some interesting, compelling, and artistically beatiful hacks others have done and was bewildered at there work. I dream of my hacks to be some of the best out there...

I am really intent on making as few grammar mistakes as possible in both Pokémon HelioSun and my own typing/writing. I've seen to have become interested in scripting, seeing as I always liked messing with codes (I hacked into the Pentagon :p lol). I am more of a laid-back person who cracks a joke when I feel like it. I really like making Banners and Userbars and such in Photoshop, GIMP, and Paint. My hobbies include drawing, writing, playing video games (Pokémon, Mario, and SSBB), and other stuff I can't name right now. My AIM Screen Name is IslandSmasher123.

My Stats
    Pokémon: Dragonite
    Nature: Calm
    Condition: Smart
    Characteristic: Loves to sleep
    Play Style: "Unique"

-My current status to let people know how I'm doing...:P

IJ's Status: I'm currently still learning some of the basics. I currently have enough free time to dedicate myself to this hack. The only thing that might get in the way right now is end of school projects and laziness

-Uhh...This is REALLY Important! After all, you need this information to play the hack

Hack Name: Pokémon HelioSun Version
    Hack Of:

Author: Islander Jon

Part of the Twlight Trilogy: Pokémon HelioSun™, Pokémon EclipseMoon™, and Pokémon NorthStar™
    Pokémon EclipseMoon and Northstar will be done after HelioSun is fully complete
    NOTE: The Twilight Trilogy information is not necessary to play the game. For information on how to play a hack, click HERE

-This is the information on all of the people working on the game

Scripting - yunghove, TB Pro!, hockeypanda32
    Maps and Tiles - Arm♠ndo, TB Pro!, X-Buster
    Spriting - X-Buster
    Overworld Sprites -
    Music -
    Beta Tester - Arm♠ndo

Code:
    If you would like to apply for a job as one of the workers 
    on the Pokémon HelioSun Hacking Team [PHSHT], 
    check out our [url=https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=137694][B][COLOR="Green"]TEAM DISCUSSION TOPIC[/COLOR][/B][/url]

-These are all of the things Pokémon HelioSun features or will feature

Entirely new region, the land of Duuo
    New Enemy Team, Team [Cruel] Comet
    New Sprites
    An extensive selection of sidequests!!!
    Proper Grammar!!! (Whooo!)
    Some D/P Pokémon
    Much more in store...

-I will post recent updates and such to the game here

Code:
    05/20/08 - New screenshots updated! 
    The PHSHT enrolled a new mapper, tiles handler, and scripter: TB Pro! :) 
    We would also like to welcome our new all-around hacker: X-Buster! :)

05/19/08 - New [url=https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=137694]Team Discussion Topic[/url] created and
    new ROM Base. First town is implemented. Scripting is in
    the process as well as the Region Map and Title Screen Pokémon!
    -Video will be on its way after all of this is completed!

-If you want to know what I'm currently doing in the game, you can check here

FINISHED WORKING ON NEXT

Malharbor Town Mapping
    Malharbor Town Scripting
    Region Map: The Land of Duuo
    Titlescreen: The Dragon of Sun
    Professor Tann Sprite
    Hero Sprite
    Map First Route

-Take a look at screenshots of the game

Spoiler:

-View videos of the game that will become Pokémon HelioSun

Spoiler:

-Repetive, frequently asked questions asked over, and over, and over again

Spoiler:

-Take a look at walkthroughs designed by fans themselves

There are no walkthroughs as of yet because the game hasn't been released

-These are all of the oddities, bugs, and roaches discovered in the game. The team tries their best at fixing them

Spoiler:

-View banners, userbars, and such that members of PokéCommunity have done for Pokémon HelioSun

Spoiler:

-This is the place where you can download Pokémon HelioSun Alpha, Beta, and such.

Pokémon HelioSun is currently in progress and, as of now, has not been released to the public.​

Last edited:

MudMast

Does not exist.
    Years
    it seems very good, and you can add DP overworld sprites in (if thats what you mean).
    it should be on the link: https://www.spriters-resource.com/nintendo/pokemon/pkmndp/

I know what you mean about the hacking programs, not many tutorials out there.

and for fire-red, even less programs usable.

if you need help with your hacking requirements like info, etc. just PM and I'll try to answer.

Last edited:
    Years
    Username:yunghove
    What Job do you want to partake in:Mapping small scripting.
    Why do you want to be on the Hacking Team:This sounds like a cool hack.
    Experience:Pokemon Destiny(legends), Pokemon Wave.
    Other Information that you think will be Important:
    I'm a good mapper.
    Heres some Proof
    Spoiler:

Heres some of my Scripts.
    It stops the player unless he has a pokemon

Code:
    #org $start
    lock
    faceplayer
    setflag 0x828
    if b_true goto $done
    message $1
    boxset 6
    givepokemon 25 5 0
    fanfare 0x13E
    message $3
    boxset 4
    waitfanfare
    #raw 0x68
    message $4
    boxset 5
    if b_true gosub $name
    message $5
    boxset 6
    release
    end

#org $1
    $1 1 =Hey sweetie, Happy Birthday!\nHeres A pokemon your Dad Hatched\pfor your Birthday!

#org $3
    $3 1 =\c\h01\h02You received a Pikachu!

#org $4
    $4 1 =\c\h01\h02Would you like to rename Pikachu?

#org $5
    $5 1 =Don't treat your Pokemon bad.\nTell your Father I said Hi!.

#org $6
    $6 1 =I hope you're taking good care of\nPikachu.

Code:
    #org $start
    checkflag 0x828
    if b_true goto $bye
    message $1
    boxset 6
    applymovement 0x01 $move
    pausemove 0x0
    applymovement 0xFF $move3
    pausemove 0x0
    message $2
    boxset 6
    release
    end

#org $bye
    message $birthday
    $birthday 1 = Bye, and Happy Birthday.
    boxset 6
    release
    end

#org $move
    #raw 0x10 0x10 0x12 0x12 0x12 0x12 0x10 0xFE

#org $move3
    #raw 0x30 0xFE

#org $1
    $1 1 = Hey!

#org $2
    $2 1 = Its your Birthday.Don't leave\nwithout your present.

Islander Jon

Dragonite the Day Dragon
    Years
    To be honest, your maps are well-made but just don't day "WOW" to me. Also, I'm not a very big fan on the Sinnoh Tileset except the trees. On the contrary, you seem like you had a good amount of experience with Scripting. If you woud like, you could become a Team Scripter. Interested?

NOTE: Updates in the Update Facility will be coming shortly.

FenderX

A new Legend is Born
    Years
    hmmm.......... im likeing how this hack is turning out...im getting even more interested in it than i was before....

Islander Jon

Dragonite the Day Dragon
    Years
    hmmm.......... im likeing how this hack is turning out...im getting even more interested in it than i was before....

Thanks, me too :P. Anyway, I will be updating the first post with a couple title screen screenshots that I edited. Also, I was wondering if someone could edit the Charizard to make it like this sprite:

Spoiler:

I am very bad at editing that fire-breathing Pokémon. I tried it once (before I messed up some palettes and had to resort to my ever-so-handy second Copy) and it turned out a mess.

Also, I have a palette and want to input it. However, I'm seeing tha I have to save Tileset 1 of the original Advance Map Palette, edit it in Paint, and import it again. I'm just curious as to know if there is an easier way.

One more thing, I'm still looking for an Advanced Mapper. Anyone interested?

Antwhan

setting up for the big beta
    Years
    well mate, u can use ape to edit nearly all palletes, or for tilesets, the new amap has a pallete editor for map palletes anyway in it. give it a whirl maybe

Islander Jon

Dragonite the Day Dragon
    Years
    Cool, I'll be sure to PM X-Buster sometime. Also, when the entire Introduction is finished, I plan to make a small video of it. It may not be much, but it's something to put in the Island Theatre.

After the introduction is finished, I plan to get in the real action with mapping, scripting and such along with members that kindly registered to be part of the PHSHT. Another thing, for the Pokémon HelioSun Hacking Team Members, I have created new Userbars for each contributor:

These are only to be used by the PHSHT:
    Spoiler:

Back