• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Future of Pokemon...

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    They'll keep making new Pokemon. A lot of the Pokemon might not look like Pokemon to the old fans and stuff (like the knight thing? That's this thing starting already), but they'll still have the Pokemon tag and, honestly, who cares? :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2010
    It's just tough hard for me to discuss in this matter. As it totally depends on Nintendo. If he have some great idea's looking better to him then he must like to make another Pokemon.

Shinjiro

Secret Request Helper.
    Years
    I think its not gonna be easy for Nintendo just giving up on Pokemon in this Gen. Pokemon is pretty....Uhh...No, Pokemon is very Popular. When it turned out to be popular or famous, Its just stupid for stop working on it or just giving the money away. But the current state really is a concern though. Seeing some Pokemon on 5th gen look kinda weird. A really concerning situation. But I'm still on my opinion, Pokemon wouldn't stop sooner. Maybe they'll continue about 2 or 4 years ahead. Thats what I'm guessing.

Dubstep

Goes bump in the night
    Years
    Once they run out of main games ideas, and ideas for new pokemon, the spinoffgames willl rise. Brawler games, racing games, games where your the pokemon, trying to find your daddykins.
    But I don't think it'll come to that. at least not in my lifetime. hopefully.

A brawler would be the best thing to happen to Pokemon. With less tedious, more exciting, and more skill-centered matches, I'd play the games for the first time since Pearl. :D

Ricochet Orange

The one who needed a new forum
    Years
    They'll keep going until the games stop selling. It's business, not whether they have ideas or not.

Back