• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

//The..g.r.a.v.i.t.a.t.i.o.n..Club!!

Lilliputian.

l0l hawt!!!1
    Years
    Aha, well like twice he thinks Hiro is confessing his love to him, and both times he seems a bit gutted when Hiro's like "lulno."

:P

But we all know he loves Yuki best :D Sorry Hiro.

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
    Years
    Is it really? :o I didn't know that xD

Hiro will find someone better =D Sorry Hiro that Shuichi is taken xD Hm.. Maybe he lkes K? XD :shot:

I'm kidding, I don't really even see how the like each other xD But apperantly its possible o.o

Lilliputian.

l0l hawt!!!1
    Years
    REVIVE!

Ahem. Topic. I think the next topic should be Shuichi's hair xD

Seriously, in the manga it's kinda dark but in the anime it's pink. It's sorta red in some of the art books and in some pics in the art book it's blonde. I'm like "What's going onnnn?!"

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
    Years
    Seriously? o.o I had no idea xD

I think Shuichi looked pretty spiffy with blond hair x3 But you are right, he will always look better in pink :D

Lilliputian.

l0l hawt!!!1
    Years
    Aaaah! DETH!!1

Sorry, I have not been very active as of late. Butbut, I was gonna do a like, a semi-cosplay of blonde Shuichi, as my hair is bleached right now xD

Back