• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gallade Brigade

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    The Gallade Brigade

Yes, a Gallade fan club! I'm a follower of both Gallade/Erlade and Gardevoir/Sirnight, and since a Gardevoir club existed already, I thought I'd spearhead the Gallade club!

Just post what you like about Gallade, how you use yours in battle, and you're in! Try to supply some creative artwork of Gallade too, if you can find or create any!

The Gallade Brigade

Guildmaster: Ichida
    Ryouki
    PkmnRedFan
    Lt. Surge's Raichu
    xXscytherXx
    Mmarzex
    Jimz♂
    Jonjosh
    Shadow Chaos
    Zer0 L0ve
    Memphis.
    Midnighteon
    PipeMan
    Christmas4477
    Doomette
    Brocklee
    Onepiecefan22
    Gallade~Dude
    -May-
    Chin_Chan
    ChronicNightmare
    ScizorRacer12
    Xairmo
    ~Solarys~

Last edited:

Ichida

Years
    Sure, welcome. Provide any fanart or tips about Gallade that you can.

Ichida

Years
    Sure, just try and supply any Gallade and/or Gardevoir stuff whenever you happen across it. ^-^

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    Of course I'm going to be in this. Put me down, straight away!!

The second best of the two best pokemon I know, Gallade.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    So what do you do in these fanclubs? Just talk about how much you love them and post stuff you find that has them in it?

Ichida

Years
    Er, I guess that fits the bill. Kinda drab. Anyone think of anything else we could do? Anyone actually FIND anything Gallade-related?

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    You Make Topics to discuss the Pokemon at hand. Find Pictures, Set Task ETC. On a whole it's alright If you have friends. But considering Gallade hasn't been in the Anime there won't really be any Pictures. Can I join by the way? I have a Shiny Ralts that will sone become a Gallade :D

jonjosh

Poke Poke Poke (Hey Stop!)
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Lol why are u asking? Its nature is Gentle :P

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    You Make Topics to discuss the Pokemon at hand. Find Pictures, Set Task ETC. On a whole it's alright If you have friends. But considering Gallade hasn't been in the Anime there won't really be any Pictures.

So Then...Since Jimz♂, explained that there wont be much Pictures (Except for the Sugimori Art) I think we need a Topic

Ichida: In case you didn't know....I'm RazoREdge, btw

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Can I join? I like both Gallade and Gardevoir, and I will try to provide fanart from time to time...

Back