• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race V 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mettaton

Drama! Action! Romance!
    Years
    ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

471. Are females really fewer in number for this forum? Thought I saw more females than males around a lot of threads.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Sword Master

You underestimate my power!
    Years
    Spoiler:

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years

History

Lot-et-Garonne is one of the original eighty-three departments created on March 4, 1790, as a result of the French Revolution. It was created from part of the province of Guyenne and Gascony; originally the territory of the ancient county of Agenais constituted nearly the whole.
    Several of the original southeastern cantons in the arrondissements of Agen and Villeneuve-sur-Lot were separated from it in 1808 to become a part of the newly created department of Tarn-et-Garonne.
    Geography

Lot-et-Garonne is part of the current region of Aquitaine-Limousin-Poitou-Charentes and is surrounded by the departments of Lot, Tarn-et-Garonne, Gers, Landes, Gironde, and Dordogne. The north of the department is composed by limestone hills. Between Lot and Garonne, there is a plateau carved by many valleys. In the west of the department, the Landes forest is planted in the sand. It's composed by maritime pines. Between the forest and Agen, there is the Albret, a country very hilly.
    Economy

Food-processing, chemicals, and pharmaceuticals are all major industries of the department.
    Demographics

The inhabitants of the department are called Lot-et-Garonnais.

edit: i need 2 change my pic

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i read down to the word history. i am proud of myself

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back