• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Generation - ABY's Thriving Clan

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    T_S, I have 28 Seismic Tosses... PP Ups ftw...

GOD DANG IT ANOTHER LEGEND!? lol You won't outstall me this time around.

@Abdul; Sure thing; I'll add you down.

Ársa

k.
    Years
    O_O I should have CP'd up on your first Night Slash. :(

~T_S

Your Weavile outsped mine, Jolly with 31 IV's and 252 Spd EV's..

~T_S

Last edited:

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Silver, I just noticed I had my hm flyer in my party....Staraptor...Mind if we start over? lol

I can show you him if you want. -_-

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Dude read what I just said I got my hm flyer with me who isn't a battle pokemon. Mind restarting?

ABYAY

Years
    ...to be honest, I don't know how O_o... I'm not Scarf'd obviously. You weren't paralyzed, and I don't think attack raising increases speed.

3 legends though... I think I'm doing alright against it. lol

Ársa

k.
    Years
    lol, I suppose...

GG, although with Jirachi constantly not being able to attack, then I missed with almost all of my Thunders, you basically took down my CM Wall without resistence. :(

Not to mention I accidently hit Taunt when I was meant to use Cosmic Power, which would have = Night Slash Phail.

GG anyway. :)

~T_S

ABYAY

Years
    well T_S, if your Weavile would've been faster, here's what would've happened.

Weavile used Brick Break
    YOUR FACE! hung on using its Focus Sash!
    YOUR FACE! used Brick Break
    Weavile fainted!
    (You) sent out *insert next pokemon's name*
    YOUR FACE! used Ice Punch (near half HP gone)
    *Name* used *move you used*
    YOUR FACE! fainted!
    (I) sent out *the pokemon that came next*

And things would've progressed as so. Still, a great game, and I can't believe I did down 3 legends regardless.

Ársa

k.
    Years
    Yes, I was surprised too, although I was unlucky, because my first poke isn't actually my lead, so I was sort of in a pickle at the start. :(

I need to get rid of 2 legends for the Wifi Tournament, so back to the drawing board. ;)

~T_S

ABYAY

Years
    I should open a battle night at some point for both The Generation and The Clan to duke it out for fun. There's a good bit of activity here tonight, and it seems as a lot of fun is coming from it.

Back