• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Generation - ABY's Thriving Clan

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    We can't let this topic die now can we?

I have heart scales if you need them silver.

silver%

thinking..this will take a min
    Years
    ugg im tired of blisseys thats it im getting someone who can deal with blissey skarmory and other annoyances ill start on it after this project right here

some one used a skarm bliss on me in a gym battle......................how annoying i wont let it happen again ill need to make another mixape or do an orininal for myself and i have just the crusher of everything it seems heh im evil

GalladeIceMan

Friend of Pokemon
    Years
    Okay. I've been waiting a few days for a reply to test for the clan, but, well, a (i guess) reliable source told me that the Generation would be a good back-up plan. So, could I test?

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    There really isn't a test; just follow the basics of rules, and you'll be just fine. Welcome to The Generation.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Okay. I've been waiting a few days for a reply to test for the clan, but, well, a (i guess) reliable source told me that the Generation would be a good back-up plan. So, could I test?

I don't remember you ever asking to be tested ._.

ABYAY

Years
    well, I'll give in some news about the war.

Ooka has scored some massive win for his side with 5-1 record, and he alone has turned the war to be 16-15 The Clan. We're still in the area where we can easily make a comeback though. I'm facing Xairmo at the moment, and he's pretty decent, I will say.

silver%

Years
    encouragment

ooka is something 2 fear

i did my part stopping his streak now ill need you all to toughen up and bring out all of your tricks and take no stops its the final leg and almost the end of the race

lets get there running or limping as long as we win

ABYAY

Years
    no, it's out of 100 matches total, where every representative has faced another once and once only. Then, whoever has the most wins after all the matches is declared the winner of the war.

There's still plenty of time for a comeback though by us...or a stretch ahead by them.

Just beat Xairmo 3-0, so we're tied yet again.

Last edited:

silver%

Years
    ill find a rep if i can we need one and i have a pretty good idea on who i want is it ok to find one

who im thinking of is tied if not better than me n battle prediction and knowledge of pokemon

i told u all im striving 4 9-1 and who ever is undeafted i will target

Back