• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ The Generation ~

silver%

thinking..this will take a min
    Years
    gg lenny but you need a bit of work. i didnt even use all ou and only had one wall and yet it was so close. try a diff tier and ill rethink you being an elite but yet you still won 2-0 if i had a real team(not using an excuse just pointing it out) you pretty much would have lost. everything in your team could be countered with ease and that was way too many ou
    get pokemon from some diff tiers then i will think about you being elite. our elites know alot about diff tiers(maybe not cloud :D jk) but yet you need diff tier types

gg and kudos on the win

and dont get angered by the above statement its just the facts im not trying to insult or make anyone mad just pointing it out

Big Lennys

Legendary
    Years
    I have many different teams and I faced cloud with 2 different teams. Also I am in the best clan on pe2k.com and we are 8-0. Also I can make my own teams so dont be suggesting anything 2 me because I know how 2 make my teams.

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    Silver, I'd rethink what you said about tiers. I'm strictly OU, but if I were a member, I'd probably be in the elitist rank myself.

Loto and I haven't made an official ruling on how to get to elite rank yet, but we're working on it.

Goldenhammerhead

Super Smash Bros Brawl FTW!
    Years
    Wait untill that ruling comes out......ill keep trying till i get elite! lol.

About tiers, does anyone here even think UU is viable in OU? I do....i would realease some of the UUs i use but i would lose so much suprise element of my team.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2008
    Yo, I am new here and was wondering If I could join. When I read first post I didn't see a tryout form. There might have been but I was sorta skimming:P.

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    Ooka from past experience has slayed us all Big Lenny's. I did get my revenge the other day (since he was using a UU most likely), but he's an insane player.

iceraver, I can test you to see what position you'll sit at. PM me whenever you're ready.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2008
    Lol just saw it.

Name:Iceraver101
    Friend Code:
    0473 6654 6062
    AIM?:Sorry dont give out my Aim to anyone...

Back