• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ The Generation ~

silver%

thinking..this will take a min
    Years
    im dead tired

alot of random ppl coming about...........i think theyre from pe2k

ima take a nap ill be on when my mom starts messing with me again

also someone tell loto to add on this event

which im about to post

small clan events

New Generation Giveaway
    host(silver%)
    time-(pm for request or post in thread)

details:
    Silver is overloaded with eggs. He is giving his "generation" of eggs away to any who want them. there are over 14O most go eggs

ending notes:so help em out a "generation" at a time

Last edited:

Cloud_85

Templar Patriarch
    Years
    wats good nature for mudkip

It's relative... You may want the MixPert (Hidro Pump/Surf-EQ-Ice Beam/SR-Roar), Here You may want Relaxed, for Defense Boost, or maybe will be usefull Sassy, for Special Defence Boost if your team lack so, or you can try Quiet, for better Sp.Atk, al those reduce the useless Speed.

You May want the other common Swampert set, the Physical Pert (Avalanche-EQ-Waterfall/SR-Roar) there the options are Impish/Relaxed for Defense (I'll go for Relaxed, which reduce your speed for a better use of Avalanche) and IIf you want attack Adamant/Brave are god choices (Again, the last one reduce Speed, the first one Sp.Atk, Both useless)

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Imo best Swampert set:

Swampert@Leftovers
    240 HP / 212 DEF / 56 SP.ATT
    Relaxed Nature
    - Hydro pump
    - Earthquake
    - Ice Beam
    - Roar

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    Well, tanking Swampert needs Relaxed nature more if you're Mixed Swampert tank dude thing. lol it depends on what you seek.

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    alright...I've been prepping for 24 hours now, and I think I'm ready to lash out for a battle, but not to go on my record.

Back