• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ The Generation ~

Cloud_85

Templar Patriarch
    Years
    Ok, so tomorrow! Really my team isn't 100% ready, but It's for fun... If you want, you can wait until Friday for my 100% finished team....

EDIT- I see your video, John Petrucci? The guitarrist from my favorite group Dream Theater! Awesome man, when we battle I want some music of DT too... (know that Glasglow Kiss is his solo project...)

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
    Years
    dude his salamance was evd...it was pokesave, and my hippodwn was evd at all i just picked him from my pc, thats y he has a horrible moveset i dont know how i survie but that hippo wasnt hacked i remember catching at that sand place because i was trin to chain some pokemon...

silver%

thinking..this will take a min
    Years
    mmmmmm let me ask lizo will they be participating in the tourny....game got taken again...... :disappoin wow

so whats up ppl two more pokemon till i finish my team
    i need to cruise smogon just in case this move cant be used

opening

____________________________________________________________________________
    shinyhunter011-tourny

Bass DX-tourny
    opening

to be edited dont touch

Last edited:

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    *touches the tournament board* O_o...bored

Anyway, around my 5 PM today (The next hour to come; 4:04 PM here), I'll set up another chance for a recorded battle.

Also, Cloud, That was the only Petrucci song I have, (I don't have any of Dream Theater) but I'll look around and try to find some. However, don't be disappointed if I can't find any. I might just end up using techno or something of the likes if it comes to it.

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Sorry for being gone as of late. Been preparing for another smash tournament this Saturday. ;)

Updated the first post with new tournament participants. Come on guys anyone else want in on the tournament?

ABYAY

Years
    I got 2 people ahead of you Cloud. lol Bass and someone named Firetail, although I'm uncertain if I'll record his or not. They're both challenging me for the flying badge in the EGL (subbing until someone else rightfully decides to take it.)

Cloud_85

Templar Patriarch
    Years
    Ok, but after those We'll battle XD! Hey I look your video with 442, you used a song from John Petrucci,right? He's the best guitarrist that I ver heard! Dream Theater is so cool dude...

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    i can test battle you to see if you can join, since none of the other members seem to be on, and loto gave me permission for test battles :)

ABYAY

Years
    I have other methods of getting songs, so I'll be fine; the way they save is easy for me to find with tis program.

Also, check out the EGL thread for my two latest uploaded battles.

ABYAY

Years
    same here Cloud for the Ares thing.

Yeah, give me a few to set up my camera again. Name a song, and I'll download it, and add it.

ABYAY

Years
    k; while it downloads, I gotta trade with Loto and get something real quick to help out my team. Then, I'll be ready to face you.

ABYAY

Years
    He's just now getting them together Cloud; I know I'm not being so quick on this, but I will battle you before I lay myself in bed tonight! lol

Back