• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ The Generation ~

Yolee

Autumnea
    Years
    What I have to say is something very very important that I would need a lot of space to type it to you but also just the fact that what i have to say is just really important .... from now on on these posts I'm not going to worry about grammar unless spell check picks it up .

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    So, I think I wanna move up to Elite. How do I do this..? I've already beaten Cloud (and he's beaten me... we kinda have a win-lose relationship with our battles, haha), and the 2 Co-Leaders... And Loto, once. ;)

silver%

thinking..this will take a min
    Years
    i wanted u elite from the begining mmmm lets see how u do in the tourny and we will have a decission by then....this will be a no brainer lol

i have an idea 4 the pairings im going to make it "unfair" meaning u will be paired with a "hard" person from our analysis of rank

that way our "beginers" will earn theyre right to get to the next spot letting us see an improvement in how they battle

hows that sound

Back