• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the ghost of maiden's peak

Years
  • hi, i recently heard dat in dis episode chimeco(i think dats da name) makes an appearance i will like to know if dis is true and if anyone has pics of it.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • hmm...check Serebii.net's episode pictures for it, in hindsight a chimecho can be seen in the scene, but I still highly doubt it...

I would know because that episode has a significant meaning to me personally...it was the very first episode of the anime I ever saw...

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • No, Chimeco never makes an apperance in this ep. cause i own the video its on! belive me if it was in it i would know! iv seen every single episode from Kanto-Master Quest! :)

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • *L* You probabaly saw a fuurin or something. I think that's what Chimeco is based off of, so it's understandable. n.n() *shrug* Awell... I havn't seen the epsiode in ages, so I can't tell you.

Shelz4U

Banned
    Years
  • I love That episode so much..That show was what made me start watching the TV Shows..I loved it so much that I even recorded it onto VHS!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • well it's not one of my first episode that i've seen for Pokemon but it's a very old episode. No there's only the "old" pokemon in that one (plus a "fake" pokemon as well). Chimecho, any gemstone era or metallic era pokemon does not make an appearance in this old Kanto episode.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • Like what Orange*beryy said, Chimecho is based off the Japanese chymes that sometimes have messages on them. Oh, how funny, there was a mongoose in that episode as well as the blastoise/venusaur hybrid :D. That funky Gastly.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • DragonMaster said:
    dat episode is gonna be on cartoon network on friday but da thing is dat i don't know wut time, can anyone tell me plz.
    well, Pokemon is on at 7:00 am and 9:00 pm, i hope that helped!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • No, the night time episodes (the last time i checked) are in the orange islands, and the morning episodes are in Saffron City.

Back