• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Grand Pokemon Adventure Chapter 1

jirachistar

Kirby Lover
Years
  • My friend Brock wrote this story, not me! Oh, here's some background information if it's confusing. Prof. Boydston is named after a teacher, and the characters are members of our acting group. Before starting, he asked everyone what their favorite Pokemon were. Kane: Sceptile, Bryan: Charizard, Kaleb: Beedrill, Elizabeth: Weavile, and his is Dragonite.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 1:​
    The Grand Pokemon Adventure Begins

It was a bright and sunny morning when Kane Lusk awoke for his first day as a Pokemon trainer! However Kane had overslept and was late! He jumped out of bed and dived out the window only to land on his mother.

"Oh Kane, You overslept! Professor Boydston will be most displeased!" she cried.

"I know Mother! Whatever will I do?" Kane inquired.

"I suggest walking next door and seeing if you can get a ride with your rival to his uncle Professor Boydston's lab! What is his name again?" questioned Kane's mom.

"Aw, not him! I'll run instead!"

Kane ran triumphantly to Prof. Boydston's lab only to find a crowd waiting outside.

"Hooray! He got his first Pokemon!" yelled the crowd.

"Don't worry everyone I made it!" informed Kane.

"We aren't yelling for you, Lusk! We are supporting your evil rival! Go…"

But before they could finish he burst through the doors, smashing two children waiting outside.

"Hello my adoring public!" gloated Bryan. "It is I! Bryan! And I have gotten my first Pokemon!!!"

The crowd roared with amazement.

"Which Pokemon did you choose Bryan?" asked Kane politely.

Bryan punched him in the ribs and kicked him down.

"Stupid Kane! Professor Boydston likes me more and I told him to give you a stupid Pokemon! You'll never see my Pokemon until you go in there and get yours. Then we shall have a battle!" he demanded.

Kane stumbled into Prof. Boydston's lab and saw that there were a few Pokeballs left.

"Kane you made it. There aren't many left," told Prof. Boydston.

"I choose you!" Kane exclaimed and grabbed a Pokeball.

Kane ran outside and shoved the Pokeball in Bryan's face.

"I got one! Let's battle!"

Bryan snatched the Pokeball out of Kane's hands and threw on the ground. He then proceeded to repeatedly stomp on it until the painful squeaks from inside the Pokeball stopped and only shattered metal, sparks, and blood leaking out was left.

"First rule of being a trainer. Never let anyone touch your equipment," taught Bryan.

"Pokemon are not equipment! They are friends!" roared Kane.

"Well your friend is no longer existent so you better get another from Prof. Boydston."

Kane went back into Prof. Boydston's lab.

"Did Bryan kill it?" asked Prof. Boydston.

Kane sniffled, "…Yes. May I have another?"

"Don't worry Kane. The Pokemon may be dead but the miracle power of putting it on a tray and having it glow heals it! Watch!"

Prof. Boydston put the remnants of the Pokeball on the tray and the Pokeball flashed and repaired itself. Then a mysterious tune came out of nowhere that sounded like, "Dun Dun Dun-Dun Dun!"

"Ingenious!" ingenioused Kane.

Kane ran back outside to Bryan.

"Haha! It's okay!" Kane bragged.

"Whatever…loser. Let's battle!"

All of a sudden the sun turned off and spotlights came out of nowhere. Also blenchers grew out of the ground for the crowd to sit in complete with snacks and refreshments.

"Go Charmander!" commanded Bryan as he tossed out his Pokeball.

It bounced on the ground and popped open.

"Char!" it cried.

"Go… uh… Mewtwo!" uncertainly commanded Kane.

The Pokeball bounced and broke open in front of Charmander.

"Treecko," grumbled Treecko.

"Charmander! I am your overlord! My name is Bryan! You may refer to me as Master! USE FIRE BLAST!"

Charmander jumped back, took a breath, and blasted fired towards Treecko.

"How the crap does it know that already?! Treecko! I'm Kane! I want to be your friend Treeko! I love Pokemon! I love you! Friendship wins all things! If we are friends then…"

"Kane, Treecko's already down. Charmander owned him. Sorry Kane, looks like we destroyed you in one move!" laughed Bryan.

The crowd cheered and carried Bryan away. Kane walked over to Treecko.

"It's okay Treecko. There was an unfair fire to grass effect going on. I still think you rock."

"Treecko."

"So you can only say your name?" asked Kane.

"Nay, I can actually communicate incredulously intelligently," informed Treecko.

"Really?!" exclaimed Kane.

"Haha no. Sorry Kane. I had to mess with you," apologized Prof. Boydston. "Well good luck on your journey, here, have a free Pokedex."

Kane and Treecko then began their grand journey to becoming a Pokemon master. While the two were walking and bonding along the road down to Soddy Daisy they saw a Pokemon in the wild next to a tree.

"Look Treecko! What is that?" inquired Kane.

"Treecko!"

"No stupid it's not a Treecko! One minute lets use the Pokedex."

It made a ding sound.

"Rayquaza, the sky squirmy serpent looking worm thing Pokemon. Known for it's one of a kind-ness this Pokemon is never the first seen by a rookie trainer. Especially not in the woods by accident."

"Amazing! Treecko! Go punch it!"

"Treecko!" Treecko pleaded.

"Go and attack you pansy!"

Treecko walked up and touched Rayquaza. It swung around and breathed a flesh melting dragon breath. It was so bright and hot, Kane had to shield his eyes and take cover behind a rock. After he saw Rayquaza fly away Kane went over to retrieve Treecko. All that was left was a black, smoldering, melty, mold of a Treecko.

"Oh my gosh! Treecko! We gotta get you to a Pokemon center!" Kane then picked up Treeko and ran into the road. Unfortunately a biker was going the opposite way and hit Kane.

"Hey! Watch it!" yelled Elizabeth.

"I'm stealing your bike now! Bye!" warned Kane.

Kane then hopped on the bike and smooshed the dripping remains of Treecko into the basket. They then rode off towards Soddy Daisy.

"What? No! Come back!"

Kane was intensely riding for minutes until he reached the Soddy Daisy Pokemon center.

"Hello, I'm Nurse Sorrow. How may I help you?" said the nurse.

"For the love of Arceus! Save Treecko! He's in pain!" Kane said as he handed the remains to Nurse Sorrow.

"Oh golly gee! This is dangerous indeed! I will have to do more than stick him on a tray!" Nurse Sorrow informed. She then took Treecko to the back of the Pokemon center.

Kane walked over and sat in a chair. He slumped down and put his face in his hands. After a few seconds he began to hear an irritating scratching noise. He looked up and saw a boy drawing something.

"Hello! My name's Kaleb! I like sketching pictures for no important reason at irritating times!" informed Kaleb. "See look!"

Kaleb passed over his notebook to Kane. Kane looked down and saw a picture of Treecko with his organs sprawled all over the Pokemon center floor.

"That makes me sad," opinionated Kane.

"Hey, wanna join us for a Pokemon journey?" asked Kaleb.

"Sure, wait who's us?" questioned Kane.

Kaleb took his notebook back and threw a Pokeball.

"Go Weedle!" roared Kaleb.

Weedle popped out.

"Weedle!"

"…Your Pokemon is a worm? Awesome!"

There was a tremendous crash as the front door was broken down.

"You! Where's my bike?!" growled Elizabeth.

"Hi! My name's Kane and this is Kaleb. Um, that Snorlax out there looked hungry so I let him have it," informed Kane.

"WHAT?!" exploded Elizabeth as she turned to look.

Outside a Snorlax was calmly chewing on half of a bike.

"YOU SHALL DIE!!! But until then let's be friends! My name's Elizabeth, and I'll join you on your Pokemon adventure!" she told Kane.

"Hooray!" they all hoorayed.

"Good news! Treecko isn't dead! Here he is!" chimed in Nurse Sorrow as Treecko walked out.

"Yay!" they all applauded.

"So Elizabeth, what is your Pokemon?" asked Kaleb.

"A rare one! Go Trump Card!" she yelled.

Her Pokeball popped open to show a Sneasel.

"Sneasel!"

"Coolieo! Hey Kane have you ever heard of the Pokemon League?" asked Kaleb.

"NO!" yelled Kane for no reason.

"Well if you can get eight badges you have a shot at becoming a Pokemon master! To get badges you have to beat Gym Leaders and the awesome thing is there's one just up the road in Hixson! There's one here in Soddy Daisy but he's never there," told Kaleb.

"Glorious! We'll have to go see that great gym leader! But first that Snorlax is eating a teenager!" screamed Kane.

Outside the Snorlax was biting a young man's legs off. The trio ran out to him.

"Oh my gosh! Bryan!?"

"KANE! HELP! HE'S KILLING ME!" he cried.

"Hey Bryan! This is Kaleb and Elizabeth. Kaleb and Elizabeth that's Bryan. He's my rival."

"HELP!"

"Trump Card! Use belly poke!" commanded Elizabeth.

Trump Card hopped up on Snorlax and jabbed his belly. Snorlax didn't like it very much and started puking. He puked everywhere and dropped Bryan in the process. The force of his puke then shot him backwards into the forest to be seen another day.

"Kane," Bryan coughed, "I hate you for saving me! I would rather die than have to be in your presence!"

"You wanna join our group for an adventure?" asked Kane.

"No, I do not!" he groaned.

"Yay! Welcome Bryan!"

It was then that Bryan joined Kane's band of friends. Together Kane, Kaleb, Elizabeth, and Bryan slept peacefully that night. Knowing they would need to save their energy for the journey to the ultimate battle with the infamous gym leader Brock!

"Isn't it convenient we didn't have to change his name?" piped up Kaleb.

"What are you talking about?" shunned Bryan.

"I… I don't know."

-To be continued-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, we are making the movie and it will be on the Internet soon.

Cookie-powa

Cookie Trainer
    Years
  • Hmmm.. it's better than love scandal, however this time there is a different sort of lack of description.

In the last story there was too much talking which made it confusing, this time pretty much nothing is described at all. What do the Pokemon look like? What do the characters look like?? Gosh, I don't know what the characters look like, thats something that should be explained before they even speak.

Storyline is ok.. a little frantic and hard to believe in some parts, its the description that needs some work.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • This is so random it isn't funny.
    I...don't care if you're a fellow Kirby lover.
    It's too random for my liking.

Well, at least it doesn't have a lot of grammar mistakes...xD

jirachistar

Kirby Lover
    Years
  • My friend is a very random guy, and I suppose it makes sense that no one would understand it. Thanks for the criticism, because I'm sure he could use it. (And I'll tell him to join so HE can post his own stories.)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • It might be to your benefit to not post stuff that doesn't belong to you. If your friend wants this read, he should make an account and post it on his own.

It's pretty useless to give a review since you're not the author and shouldn't be messing with his story.

-Silver

Back