• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] The Great Adventure!

Years
    Chapter I
    The Unfaithful Beginning

On a sunny morning, while the air was crispy, the sun bright as it could be for a morning sun, the wind not so breezy, and the Pidgey singing away, laid a nice boy named Aaron who was light skinned, around five foot seven inches and one hundred sixty five pounds. When he opened his eyes from his nice nightly sleep, he just laid there on his bed thinking about what Pokemon he wanted to choose. Between the three Pokemon he saw on television last night, there was Bulbasaur, the seed Pokemon. He loved what Bulbasaur looked like, but it was grass type so it wasn't going to suit his interest. The second Pokemon he seen was Charmander, the lizard Pokemon. He really loved what Charmander looked like, it was also fire type so it really was awesome because he thought fire type Pokemon were really cool.

The third and the final Pokemon was Squirtle, the tiny turtle Pokemon. He loved the nice blue it had and the shell on its back. He thought it was really cool to choose, but he laid an eye Charmander, the lizard Pokemon.

''Aaron, you need to get up and get ready if you want to choose a Pokemon," his mom said through the bedroom door.
    ''Okay mom, I will," he said to his mom through the other side.

Aaron finally got up from his bed and walked to the door and opened it. When he opened it, he walked into the bathroom and shut the door. He stripped down and ran the water to take a shower. When he was done, he walked back into his bedroom and changed his clothes to a plain blue shirt, black pants, and white shoes with blue laces. He sat down next in front of his mirror and brought out the blue hair dye. He dyed the tips of his hair blue and than brought out the white, black, and blue face paint.

Aaron drew a blue lightning bolt underneath his right eye and a black filled tear a few inches away from it. It was pretty sad because he accidentally killed his father in the streets of Pallet Town. He wanted to make it stay, but he couldn't find a tattoo parlor in town. When he was done painting his face, he went to his closet and grabbed his black and blue hat. He put it on him backwards and walked downstairs.

''Goodbye mom, I hope I talk to you soon,'' Aaron said to his mom.
    ''Okay son, talk to you soon,'' his mom said.

He grabbed his black backpack and walked outside of his house. Aaron checked his cell phone and when he did, he still had a lot of time left so he took his good old natural time walking to Professor Oak's laboratory. When he got there, he saw a huge crowd of people standing in line and around the line.

''Hey, what's going on here?" Aaron asked.
    ''Oh, the worlds' famous Pokemon trainer finally got his Pokemon,'' a member of the crowd said.
    ''Famous Pokemon trainer?'' He asked.
    ''Yeah, Brandon chose Bulbasaur, the seed Pokemon,'' another member of the crowd said.

Aaron was confused and so when he was walking to the entrance of the Pokemon laboratory, he got stopped by a guy wearing a black mask and a black rob.

''Watch it now boy,'' the guy said.
    ''Who's going to make me?'' Aaron said to him.
    ''I am, so please step aside and let me walk freely,'' the guy said.

When Aaron looked at the Pokemon that was next to him, he saw a Bulbasaur so he knew that it was the Brandon guy, best known as the worlds' greatest Pokemon trainer. He stepped aside and he walked up the hill to Professor Oak's Pokemon laboratory. When he opened the front door, he saw an old man standing in front of him.

''Excuse me please,'' he said to the old man.
    ''Well, excuse me,'' the old man said.
    ''You recognize someone I know,'' Aaron said to the old man.
    ''Yeah, my name is Professor Oak, if you want a Pokemon from me, you have to wait until tomorrow morning,'' the old man said.

Aaron walked outside of the Pokemon laboratory in sadness and just walked to the front steps and sat there. He saw Professor Oak walking past him and when it was the night, he thought of an idea, only a Team Rocket member or a burglar would do. He got up from the steps and opened his back pack. He grabbed out his sky mask and walked back to the Pokemon laboratory. He picked the lock of the front door and when the door opened, he walked inside. He walked to the Pokemon and saw Charmander. It was looking at him in such a happy way, like it was meant to be taking.

''Okay little buddy, you're coming with me,'' Aaron said to Charmander.

Aaron slowly opened the cage and took out Charmander. The Charmander was happy and than when they were walking out to the Pokemon laboratory, they shut the front door, locked it back up, and ran out of the area so they won't get caught by the Pallet Town police department. When he was settling down on a bench, he talked to Charmander for a couple minutes and than they started to fall asleep next to a tall tree.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2010
    I really like it!! Sort of new here so i don't know how much you write, but you should definitely do more!!

Back