• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game] ? THE GREAT ART WAR ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Good to go for Phase 3. Issue is my internet is down till maybe monday so touch and go with mobile it is.

;w; Can soneone tag all phase 3 contestants for me? Ana will be doing traditional art vs elektra. Theme is Eternal Moonlight.

My internet is back.

Eternal Moonlight

ana v bac in traditional black and white.
    macho v juno in graphics.

I'm giving a hard deadline of July 21st.

Years
  • Guess what judges!
    You don't have to do anything!

Neither Juno's nor Anastasia's competitors put anything in!
    Let me show you these beauties.

Anastasia

tumblr_oaq5b3c2cl1ruqnwto1_540.jpg

Juno

[a id]1[/a id][a id]2[/a id][a id]3[/a id][a id]4[/a id][a id]5[/a id][a id]6[/a id][a id]7[/a id][a id]8[/a id]
    [alink id="1"]one[/alink id]
    [alink id="2"]two[/alink id]
    [alink id="3"]three[/alink id]
    [alink id="4"]four[/alink id]
    [alink id="5"]five[/alink id]
    [alink id="6"]six[/alink id]
    [alink id="7"]seven[/alink id]
    [alink id="8"]eight[/alink id]

So we'll move right ahead then!

JUNO VS ANASTASIA.R in Graphics

Theme: JEWELRY

Juno said:
    Anastasia.R said:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    So sorry for the delay - I've been pretty good with the deadlines until now, usually finished within a day or two, but honestly this prompt has had me kinda stumped and I haven't been feeling very inspired. :P I have been working on something but I don't think it's very good - I'll still have it up sometime tomorrow/later today though!

Years
  • Ok, so I know this went sorta not great!

I want to thank everyone for participating though. Juno and Ana did their best through the the course of the war, so I want to appoint them both winners. : )

If you want to settle it though, you can always take it to a normal art battle.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back