• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Great Battle of Jirachi Protection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icy42

.:~ICY~:.
    Years
    Story: Jirachi is in danger of being turned into a Shadow Pokemon by Teams Rocket, and Snag 'em. Will you help it or try to capture it?

Note: You may use any Pokemon EXCEPT Jirachi. And your Pokemon may level-up during the story.

Charactar Info.
    Prompt:

Name:
    Pokemon and Levels (You may have up to 6 Pokemon with you and your Pokemon may be up to level 50):
    Role: Team Snag 'em Soldier, Team Rocket Soldier, Team Snag 'em Executive, Team Rocket Executive, Team Snag 'em Leader, Giovanni, or Good Trainer

Here is my info:

Name: DEC
    Pokemon and Levels: Regice lv. 50; Gengar lv. 50; Venasaur lv. 50; Charizard lv. 50; Blastoise lv. 50
    Role: Good Trainer Team Leader

Latias Lover!

the forgotten cherry blossom
    Years
    Oh, I want to join!

Name: Aqua
    Pokemon: Latias Lv. 50, Salamence Lv. 46, Kingdra Lv. 48, Latios Lv. 50, Tyranitar Lv. 50, Sableye Lv. 50
    Role: Good Trainer

Marcy

Granny Mac
    Years
    • Age 87
    • Seen Aug 9, 2005
    DEC said:
    Story: Jirachi is in danger of being turned into a Shadow Pokemon by Teams Rocket, and Snag 'em. Will you help it or try to capture it?

Note: You may use any Pokemon EXCEPT Jirachi. And your Pokemon may level-up during the story.

Charactar Info.
    Prompt:

Name:
    Pokemon and Levels (You may have up to 6 Pokemon with you and your Pokemon may be up to level 50):
    Role: Team Snag 'em Soldier, Team Rocket Soldier, Team Snag 'em Executive, Team Rocket Executive, Team Snag 'em Leader, Giovanni, or Good Trainer

Here is my info:

Name: DEC
    Pokemon and Levels: Regice lv. 50; Gengar lv. 50; Venasaur lv. 50; Charizard lv. 50; Blastoise lv. 50
    Role: Good Trainer Team Leader

Name: GM
    Pokemon and Levels: Pikachu lv.50; Ivysaur lv.50; Sunflora lv.50; Articuno lv.50; Moltres lv.50; Zapdos lv.50
    Role: Co-Leader Good Trainer

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    It seems you need, at the least, one antagonist.

Name: Rian Kitsune
    Pokemon and Levels: Absol (Lv. 50), Ninetails (Lv. 50), Flygon (Lv. 47), Skarmory (Lv. 49), Vaporeon (Lv. 50), Jolteon (Lv. 49)
    Role: Team Rocket Soldier

Marcy

Granny Mac
    Years
    • Age 87
    • Seen Aug 9, 2005
    pokedude55 said:
    me to
    name dev
    pokemon mewtwo mew entei rakou suicune charizard all level 70
    good trainer
    They must be level 50 or less.

IXShadowBladeXI

Pok?mon Trainer
    Years
    I will join in, as well.

Name: Brad
    Pokemon: Espeon (Lv. 50), Breloom (Lv. 48), Sableye (Lv. 47), Flygon (Lv. 49), Medicham (Lv. 48), Mantine (Lv. 46)
    Role: Good Trainer

Last edited:

Icy42

.:~ICY~:.
    Years
    We need 2 Executives; 1 on each team, a Team Snag'em Leader, and at least 1 Team Snag'em Soldier. Then, we can start. So please convince a few friends to join.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back