• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Great Egg Swap III: Summer of Swappage

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    swapped with #008 Kenshi and # 020 other again...

Swapped with #011 - Magmaruby and Aquasapphire

And Otherworld if you want the Jirachi I can get it too you when we get some down time(i.e. when trading is dead, I just need to clone it)
    confirm swap I mean
    well it's dead now...

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    swapped with #008 Kenshi and # 020 other again...

confirm swap I mean
    well it's dead now...

Confirming swap with #011 - Magmaruby and Aquasapphire

Swapped with #011 • Magmaruby and Aquasapphire
    Yeah we seem to be going in circles atm. No one is going anywhere it seems.

Should we still be going in circles? We can....to get more points and such....

Of course! I'd like the Jirachi! Any time and any day is fine with me, just VM or PM me when you get the chance. :]

Swapped with #008 - Kenshin5

A few seconds later. . . . .Swapped with #011 - Magmaruby and Aquasapphire
    Nevermind, I'll confirm it since he posted it......and I feel like confirming....

Last edited:

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Well we can make progress, but in terms of us top three making ground on one another it's not happening since only us top 3 are online atm. And I will get your the Jirachi tomorrow after this is over.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Confirming swap with #011 - Magmaruby and Aquasapphire

Of course! I'd like the Jirachi! Any time and any day is fine with me, just VM or PM me when you get the chance. :]

Swapped with #008 - Kenshin5

A few seconds later. . . . .Swapped with #011 - Magmaruby and Aquasapphire
    Confirming Swap with #020 • Otherworld9)

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    They do have Movie Victini and Reshiram and Zekrom(with each other signature movies) we will probably have to wait until Movie 15 for release of the 3 other legendaries.

wonder when they're updating...
    that 's the only legendary event so far in non Japan...
    swapped with #008 Kenshi again
    Confirming swap with #011 • Magmaruby and Aquasapphire

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    wonder when they're updating...
    that 's the only leg event so far in non Japan...

I'm waiting for the other Legendary...like Keldeo and Gensect...but I also love Darkrai and Deoxys, I wonder when they(or if they will ever) event them again. Updating...I wonder too.....Kip updated maybe 2 or 3 pages ago, so it might take them long to updated again....I have no clue...

I guess I'm going for now....since it's really getting the same egg back and forth and so on....and we keep getting the same scores of difference between each other...and, well, I'm going to do the Crossword thread and Who's that Pokemon thread. I'm going to come back once there's more onliners(4+ online swapping users) Somebody new came in...

Swapped with #035- DarkAngel

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    shows how we're going in circles...

I think it's appropriate right now if I quote a sentence from the Rules in the first post.
    Try to avoid trading triangles - if you're swapping in a triangle it's just the same three eggs going round and round. Try waiting for others to come online.
    Note that there's nothing against the rules in a trading triangle and all of the points do still count, but we'd like you to avoid these if you can. Remember the event is mainly swapping with as many different people as possible, and not just for racking up points. Try and swap with new people, and if no-one new is online then go do something else (maybe try out other events) until some new blood is online. :) Just makes the event more fun.

Speaking of which...

Congratulations to Kenshin5 for being the first to break the all time swap record!

(I edited that because clearly I can't count)

The previous record stood at 135, set by Impo in Easter.

Also...

Let's say a big hello to luciachan, our 40th member!

Keep it up everyone. :)

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Swapped with #011 - Magmaruby and Aquasapphire.
    Last swap for now...until new people are swapping in....lonely here....& my ds is red...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back