• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Great Egg Team Experiment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2015
    Howdy, I am Grunt Bunny

Recently I came to think what if i played though (Pokemon white) without the ability to control what pokemon I hand on my team just to make it a bit more interesting... I am looking for eggs... any eggs from any poke... Whatever six eggs i get from six random people gonna try to play the entire game from start to finish using only them.

In return I can only offer fodder but i will name the poke after the donating trainer and post what your egg hatched into stats and all.

Anyone who wants to donate and egg try to pick something that represents you as a trainer or your fave

Thank you and post your fc ill check this all night and I should be on my fc is...
    Gen V white
    Grunt FC - 2537 4216 8872

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Aww you just missed out on the egg swap event (though it doesn't come exactly under your conditions). Either way, there is a quick trade thread where you can request for eggs. :D Enjoy trading and such.

The Great Egg Team Experiment!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back