• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The GS Ball?

Years
  • No...it was just a plot device.Its only purpose was to get Ash and friends into Johto.And I think this has been talked about before on here

GamerFreak

PokéCommunity Helper
    Years
  • Didn't Professor Oak create the GS Ball. I believe he did as I remember him assigning Ash Misty & Brock the task of delivering it to Professor Elm I believe.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    i think proffessor elm knows a whole lot of things about the gs ball than oak.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    And I think Kurt knows it all... but we'll never know what happened now will we? It's just a loose end that they left untied... and it was a pretty good plot device too...

I remember my friends saying that when it was opened, Ho-oh would come out of it. Heh... weird.. :D.

Twero

ii'
    Years
  • That's a mysterious ball.
    Nobody knows who made it and what the GS Ball's purpose.
    All we know of GS ball is inside it (only the game) has a Celebi.
    The BulbaGarden has more information about the Poké Ball

CharmUp!

大丈夫★~!
    Years
  • Didn't Professor Oak create the GS Ball. I believe he did as I remember him assigning Ash Misty & Brock the task of delivering it to Professor Elm I believe.
    No. If that was the case, WHY would he need to learn more about the damn ball if he was the one that created it?

Seems you have a poor memory span, because none of that actually happened. o_O

And I think Kurt knows it all... but we'll never know what happened now will we? It's just a loose end that they left untied... and it was a pretty good plot device too...

I remember my friends saying that when it was opened, Ho-oh would come out of it. Heh... weird.. :D.
    It was obvious he would be wrong in the first place. Since the beginning, we see it OUTSIDE of the ball.

That's a mysterious ball.
    Nobody knows who made it and what the GS Ball's purpose.
    All we know of GS ball is inside it (only the game) has a Celebi.
    The BulbaGarden has more information about the Poké Ball
    Why do you people always say that Celebi comes out of the GS Ball in Crystal? The GS Ball was used to SUMMON Celebi - it wasn't inside it. It floats down from the SKY after you put it down on the shrine for Pete's sake. o_O;

Twero

ii'
    Years
  • Why do you people always say that Celebi comes out of the GS Ball in Crystal? The GS Ball was used to SUMMON Celebi - it wasn't inside it. It floats down from the SKY after you put it down on the shrine for Pete's sake. o_O;
    Really? I didn't know. ii'
    Sorry. But...how the GS Ball make the Summon? o.O

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Axually the thing was just to show off the games. Like ash was a red freak and gary was a blue freak. Geddit red/blue? Also in the advanced gen what better way to get attention then by calling the show advanced.

Back