• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Half-Blood's Lament

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    This started out as a doodle in Paint and evolved into this. I was about 80% done before I realized how silly the nose actually is, so I decided he shall be half tengu. Traced in Illustrator, colored in Photoshop.

tengulament.png

Original Doodle:
    tengudoodle.gif

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    That's actually amazing. I love the coloring. His face is sort of stone-ish, with his eyebrow cracking and the sharp figure, but the hair texture takes away the fact that he's made of stone (or that he looks like it, anyway)
    You've added wings, which wasn't in the doodle I noticed, but I still love your talent for coloring. I mean, you can draw xD But your coloring is amazing.

Great work.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • Wow, all I can say that the coloring is what impresses me the most. I like how he actually has a bit of facial textures. I also like the lips too. I don't know why, but they just grab my attention.

It's amazing to see how something simple can result as displayed. You definitely proved that.

Back