• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-.-The Halo Fanclub-.-

fredlocks

150 POSTS!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    -.-The Halo Fanclub-.-

-.-The Halo Fanclub-.-

If you love Halo then this is the place for you.

.:Halo Website:.

Admin:
    fredlocks

Assistant Admin:
    Zet Netroc

Members:
    wrath
    Mewtwo42
    Double 7
    deco11
    King Boo

Discusion Questions:
    -1- What else could they do to make Halo more exciting and/or user friendly?
    -2- Who is your favourite enemy in the game?
    -3- What is the mode you play on the most?(difficulty level)
    -4- How much care do you take whilst doing the levels?
    -5- Do you think Halo 3 will be released on PC in the next few years to come?

Newest Member:
    King Boo

Last edited:

Zet

Years
    yeah halo is pretty good, hopefully no mods will close this like I've seen them close other topics for crappy reasons

Bungie could add bots to multiplayer to add some fun

Last edited:

fredlocks

150 POSTS!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    Yeah, that would be a good idea and like be able to choose what difficulty you want to vs. them at. That's an excellent idea Zet.

I think maybe if you could be able to make the graphics and settings lower for slow bits of crap computers like my own xD

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    It's aboot dang time someone thought of this FC!!! Count me in....please! XD
    Halo could be more fun, if you fought in an open area, with like 1000 allies and 1200 enemies at once. That would be friggin awesome, but I don't think it would work too well, because it would take up so much memory.

fredlocks

150 POSTS!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    Two new people, Wo-ooh. I think this discussion question is finished, qould someone else wish to suggest one to be the next topic please?

There is such thing as super jump??

Yeah, well I only just got the first Halo for computer and I LOVE IT, so i thought why not make a FC xD.

Last edited:

Double 7

Speedy Agent 0007
    Years
    Hey peoples! I like Halo. Never played Halo 3 but i heard its a big hit.......Count me in!

fredlocks

150 POSTS!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    who is your favorite enemy in the game?

Favourite Enemy... well I like the little red guy from the Covenant because when you through a plasma granade and it sticks to him he runs off to his friends and blows them up aswell. OMG it's sooo funny xD

Hey peoples! I like Halo. Never played Halo 3 but i heard its a big hit.......Count me in!

yep sure, welcome. If you like you can answer both of the discussion topics that we have here at the moment.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    who is your favorite enemy in the game?

Definatly the silver Elites. They have the coolest form of Elite armor, and Elites are my favorite race from Halo.
    Just look at this picture!!!
    -.-The Halo Fanclub-.-

Double 7

Speedy Agent 0007
    Years
    fredlocks i don't think theyre in Halo 1.

I think a good way to make Halo more exciting is a rocket launcher.But different. You see, This rocket launcher doesn't only fire rockets, but you can control them. as soon as you fire the screen follows the rocket and you control it. Left right up down diagnols. wouldn't that be cool?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    You never saw one fredlocks!? They're all over the later levels of Halo2. In fact, one of the main characters in Halo2 is a Silver Elite. I was just fighting like 4 of them. Well you should get Halo2 for the PC. It's the best game ever!!! Besides Halo3....
    Spoiler:

oh...and check out this video. I wish I could get to the top of Coagulation like they did, but I don't know how, and you have to do some cheat/glitch thing like they did.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    I'm really not sure. I have it for the Xbox. I don't have Vista, I have Windows2000 so I wouldn't know anything about it.

fredlocks

150 POSTS!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    with the silver elites, they are in the first halo for pc because i saw one in the level im doing now xD

we need a new topic to talk about... i can't think of anything, any ideas?

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    with the silver elites, they are in the first halo for pc because i saw one in the level im doing now xD

we need a new topic to talk about... i can't think of anything, any ideas?

What is the mode you play on the most?(difficulty level)
    I usually play on Heroic and Legendary. It just makes it more fun.
    Oh, and today I had a half day, so I went over my friend's house. There were like 6 people there, and we were just playing Halo 3 for hours. It was awesome!! at first I was doing really good....but then I started getting horrificly bad at it....I don't know why. But, at least I got some sniping practice in. And I also got some "hide in a corner with your shotgun and jump out and shoot anyone that comes close" training. lol

And the silver and gold Elites mainly appear primarily in harder difficulty settings.

fredlocks

150 POSTS!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    What is the mode you play on the most?(difficulty level)

Well I play on the difficulty above the easiest setting, only because I'm new to Halo and all, but later on I will have a go on one of the harder settings.

Yes, I think I'm one level 9 or 10 in the first Halo, so nearly finished, but my computer is screwed at the moment so I'll have to wait until xmas and my birthday, when I get my own computer yippee!!!

Back