• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hamir Fanclub!

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    My cousin came over to my house yesterday and we were just mocking around. XD
    So MiSs~KoN, what've you been up to?

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Krafy Shut up! you said that X_X ... Anyways... don't belive him Hamir. remember, ignore Krafty XD.

I haven't been up to much lately... just helping out with kids and stuff at this homeless place. V.V poor kids! they are cute tho! X3
    Great, sounds like you had fun with your cousins!
    hmmm, so are you enjoying your time off of school?

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Yeah, I'm having a great time off school. ^^
    You are so generous Cat, helping out kids and at some homeless place.
    I would never help out because I'm...lets say I couldn't care less. :\
    I wish I could be kind-hearted like you. ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    X3 awe you are kind-hearted! Don't say that.
    But yeah, i like helping them... it's just hard sometimes knowing what they go through and how they got there. v.v Maybe i can be a councilor on something when i get a job. That could be fun. ^^

What do you want to do with your Future Ray? Career-wise?

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    I probably be a accountant, something like that.
    when things finally get interested in msn, you always seem to leave. XD.
    I'm still stunned/Flattered after what you have said to me about things going either way. ^^
    What have you been up to?

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    What can i say. my timing Sucks! big time these days. XDD
    Awe. well. ~^.^~ people tell me Flattery gets me no-where anyways. X3
    What have i been up to? hmm not much... just hanging out with friends and babysitting... homework, just that sort of stuff.
    Me and my friend are looking for Halloween costumes so we can take some kiddos trick R' Treating. hope it'll be fun! I'm being a .... X.X Gorilla! XDDD

hey guys... i gotta slight problem! Hamir said you might be able to help me out!

what do you do if you had a friend and they moved away, and then they became like a different person, like Way scary, and now she's like bi-sexual, and says i'm too happy, and acts really weird when i talk to her online... so i haven't talked to her in like forever, but she was a pretty good friend. Do i keep avoiding her? or say something to her?
    Whenever i talk to her she just talks about how depressed she is, and all these drugs and naugty things that she keeps on doing...

v.v i don't know how to help her! so if you guys have any advice at all, it'd be much appriciated! thankies! you are all wonderful!

much luv~

Last edited:
    Years
    What can i say. my timing Sucks! big time these days. XDD
    Awe. well. ~^.^~ people tell me Flattery gets me no-where anyways. X3
    What have i been up to? hmm not much... just hanging out with friends and babysitting... homework, just that sort of stuff.
    Me and my friend are looking for Halloween costumes so we can take some kiddos trick R' Treating. hope it'll be fun! I'm being a .... X.X Gorilla! XDDD

hey guys... i gotta slight problem! Hamir said you might be able to help me out!

what do you do if you had a friend and they moved away, and then they became like a different person, like Way scary, and now she's like bi-sexual, and says i'm too happy, and acts really weird when i talk to her online... so i haven't talked to her in like forever, but she was a pretty good friend. Do i keep avoiding her? or say something to her?
    Whenever i talk to her she just talks about how depressed she is, and all these drugs and naugty things that she keeps on doing...

v.v i don't know how to help her! so if you guys have any advice at all, it'd be much appriciated! thankies! you are all wonderful!

much luv~

OO A Gorilla!! So fun!

I don't hate to be mean, but your friend sounds like a party pooper. I have a friend like her, and i ended up just ignoring her, or keeping messages brief.
    If you still want to be friends, you could maybe talk to her about these things. But I don't think you should pull yourself down to her level. Plus, sometimes people make up stuff about being on drugs and being depressed. If she was so depressed and stuff.. she wouldn't have time to come online and talk about it, or is that just my suggestion? Haha I'm not too good at help!

Remember, you can never be too happy in life. So just ignore her on that point ^^

How have you all been?

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    No no Skitty, any advice works... i dunno what to do. But that's okay, it'll all work out for the best i am sure ^.^ Gotta think Positive!

and you are right! you Can Never be Too happy! XDDD

Anyways...i've been very good! hope you all have too!

Hamir, how have you been? It was nice meeting your friend, even tho i didn't really get to know her very well, -.- She still seems like a very nice person!

Well i'll see you all later! <3
    ^.^

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    You got me one of hamir's RL friends!? How come it feels like I'm the only one here who isn't being introduced to people's friends and boyfriends :\

No matter, I suppose I'll live. ^^'

Study study study for me. Gotta get through twenty chapters in ten days and that's only for one subject. :O

No matter, I suppose I'll live. ^^"

And Kon, I thought I already gave you advice on how to fix that problem. Well, whatever goes down, I'm sure you'll find a way to get through it.

No matter, I suppose you'll live. ^^'''

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    XD Krafty we will all live, so you say ^.^

Oh no not Hamir's RL friend... v.v Your friend too! I think her name was Sarah! ^_^

well just lots of homework and stuff, hopefully things won't be so hectic after mid-terms end next week. X3 and I get Next Friday off of School! so i'm Excited!

OOOKAY! I finally updated the front of this club, with all the member names XDD are you proud of me and my laziness? x__x

What has everyone been doing?

Last edited:

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    I didn't feel like posting in the last couple of days.
    I couldn't sleep because of road works going on outside 1 AM.
    Apparently there's a gas leak somewhere in our road and they are digging up the whole road to fix it.
    Too much noise *keep it quiet out there* XDD
    This is my hat trick for staying up all night. XDD

Oh no not Hamir's RL friend... v.v Your friend too! I think her name was Sarah! ^_^

well just lots of homework and stuff, hopefully things won't be so hectic after mid-terms end next week. X3 and I get Next Friday off of School! so i'm Excited!

OOOKAY! I finally updated the front of this club, with all the member names XDD are you proud of me and my laziness? x__x

What has everyone been doing?

Actually that was Emma's sister.
    Heh, I haven't done any homework/assignments in the past 2 weeks. I'll just do them at the last minute as I normally do. XD
    That's good you got a day off next friday. ^^

That's awesome you've finally updated the front. XD
    I didn't know that many members joined, that's because most of them only post once and never post again. XD

So what's up Cat, Stacie, Krafty ??? Anything interesting to share?

Last edited:
    Years
    Hi there:)
    How is everyone today?

Hello ~Princess_Pink~ I'm good thank you, and what about you? ^ ^

Laziness is a religion as of today ^^ everyone is lazy!! Even if they deny it.. they are

You got me one of hamir's RL friends!? How come it feels like I'm the only one here who isn't being introduced to people's friends and boyfriends :\

I introduced you to Eilidh, and you seem to like her. In fact she wouldnt shut up about you in religious studies.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    XDDD a Wash machine? ^^ that's hilarious! I'm really bad at doing the wash too, so don't feel too bad! At least you didn't turn everything that's supposed to be white, Pink ~^.^~

Well how is everyone?

Hamir, hope you cheered up a little ^.^ I don't like it when you're mad. v.v

anyways. Almost the weekend people! Almost! YAY! X3

Back