• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The ~Hanabi~ Fanclub!

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    *refuses the urge to metaphorically hit*
    I would never really hit you.
    but i am a bit disappointed that you didn't fight back with the hannah montana pwning ninjas thing >.<
    or did you?

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Hello all my good friends! (that I have been neglecting T-T) How are you all doing? I'm excited for Halloween! I get to be Hannah Montana my friends told me Hannah could pwn ninjas so i decided to be her instead. of course they're all pirate lovers, but...

Don't be silly! We all love you! *hugz*
    Thanks alot Im not going Trick or Treating cause my dad is going soewhere on the 31st so I need to pass out candy (my mom only watches scary movies)
    When I pass out candy I am gonna be DeiDei yay

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    Pssh, I'm not passing out candy until i have to >.<
    We have maybe a total of 10 kids in my neighborhood xDD

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    You know what's fun? Dress up as some undead creature and just sit there, totally dead looking, with the candy in your hand or something, then move when a kid tries to take some.
    classic.

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
    You know what's fun? Dress up as some undead creature and just sit there, totally dead looking, with the candy in your hand or something, then move when a kid tries to take some.
    classic.

That sounds like fun, lol! *imagines* XD

Oh! A few years ago, I was Bellatrix Lestrange for the second year in a row, and I was the one passing out the candy... and I decided to play a prank. I got on the porch, put the candy by my feet, and stood perfectly still. Then a group of little kids approached, and one of them said "Hey look, there's one of those statue things" and then I moved and they all screamed. >:3 Talk about ninja skillz.

Deidei, you're gonna be Deidara? Do you have the cosplay costume? I do for Itachi (but I'm gonna be my OC, not Weasel-boy, 'cause that'd be kinda weird. My sis was thinking about being Sasuke though, so I considered... XD). I did CP as Deidara once, though, and said 'yeah' at the end of everything I said, yeah. It annoyed my siblings, yeah. Lol.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    omg screing little kids?

I swear to god that when i get my own house and have trick-or-treaters, I'm going to do that.
    >:3

this year, hopefully, I can be beetlejuice.
    THAT WOULD BE SOOOO COOLIO!

Kimichi-sama

Been a long time...
    Years
    classic.
    I wouldn't do that, since someone did that to me and I didn't really like it. Nope :x

Oh! A few years ago, I was Bellatrix Lestrange for the second year in a row, and I was the one passing out the candy... and I decided to play a prank. I got on the porch, put the candy by my feet, and stood perfectly still. Then a group of little kids approached, and one of them said "Hey look, there's one of those statue things" and then I moved and they all screamed. >:3 Talk about ninja skillz.

Deidei, you're gonna be Deidara? Do you have the cosplay costume? I do for Itachi (but I'm gonna be my OC, not Weasel-boy, 'cause that'd be kinda weird. My sis was thinking about being Sasuke though, so I considered... XD). I did CP as Deidara once, though, and said 'yeah' at the end of everything I said, yeah. It annoyed my siblings, yeah. Lol.
    You have a cool sis. My sister wants to be a model ¬_¬

omg screing little kids?

I swear to god that when i get my own house and have trick-or-treaters, I'm going to do that.
    >:3

this year, hopefully, I can be beetlejuice.
    THAT WOULD BE SOOOO COOLIO!
    Beetlejuice, beetlejuice, beetlejuice! xD

Kimichi-sama

Been a long time...
    Years
    Yeah... ._.;;

Yesterday, my teacher was doing something on his computer while we were taking some kind of test, and all of a sudden there was this loud scream and this face pops up. I was scared to death D:

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021

Yup halloween was fun most of the kids said,"Hi small girl person with clouds."
    I got angry but my freinds are like "woah its deidei." But Im still kinda offended of the your small" comments.

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
    Cuuute! *hugglez* <.<

So like... how was your Halloween anyway? Mine was ok. It was kinda funny though, me and my friends actually trick-or-treated for a bit because we FELT LIKE IT! XD And then we went to one of my friends' houses and watched Monty Python. ^^

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    After an hour I went trick or treating It was fun.One part was fun I put a water baloon on the sidewalk and threw a rock on it when my freind passed by.It splashed him and I said BOOM YA

Back