• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen The Hardest Gym Maze in FireRed/LeafGreen

Hardest Gym Maze in FireRed/LeafGreen

• Saffron City Gym

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Vermilion City Gym

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Fuchsia City Gym

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Viridian City Gym

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    Well, obviously vermillion. In my Quilfish only run I went... like almost 10 minutes just checking the trash cans in my video lol.
    (I know it's advance gen, but the most annoying out of all of the games is the Ice gym in DP.)

Morgenstern

"Lame."
    Years
    I always thought Vermillion was one of the better ones o_o
    It's less annoying, at any rate.

I despise the Saffron Gym the most >.>
    All of those stupid floor tiles... Grr.

Translator

I want a blog.
    Years
    I guess the Vermilion City Gym is annoying because Lt. Surge likes setting up double locks and you need to find it in the cans and the Saffron City Gym because it's like the maze in Silph Co. and you need to step on the correct warp tiles to get to Sabrina.

Formula380

Supersonic
    Years
    Yeah none are hard.. But annoying? It's a 3 way tie for me. None are extremely annoying to me (because I have played threw the games so many times I almost know them by heart :D) Vermilion, Fuchsia, and Saffron annoyed me a bit.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    none of them is hard, but vermilion is definetely the most annoying

Word. At least Saffron and Fuchsia have set patterns (as in, the teleport tiles don't send you to random locations or anything). Vermilion? "Lol, you checked the wrong garbage can. I'mma gonna put the switches in completely different cans." And once that happens? "Lol, the second switch was actually in the can you checked just before you found the first switch. Sorry! :D"

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    None of them are that hard to begin with, but Vermillion is just annoying. All I have to say is that I once spent two hours trying to find the switch in the trash bins.

Back