• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Harvest Moon Club

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    "OI! Get Off My Land!"
    Yes, there is now a harvest moon club! and if you love it as much as me...(and rsgh5) then join!

but there are a few rules that should be followed:
    1.Normal PC rules apply
    2.No basing the characters (except the gourmet, because he's plain freaky)
    3.You must represent your harvest moon interest in some fashion in your sig or in your avatar (you can use a banner....if we ever make one)

and thats it now for the member list:

Owners:
    Yami_Zidane
    rsgh5

Members:
    theskaboss
    Kasanai Tsumi
    metabee14
    youngotaku

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    alright, so this club is here for us all to discuss/appreciate/any positive action natsume's ultra fun cult farming game, harvest moon! give us details about how much you have a crush on mary (well... not too many details), tell us about the nicknames for your animals, ask questions of other members who kinda know what's up with HM, tell us your favorite in the series or the one that got you hooked. we don't care so long as it's harvest moon. my fav thus far is mineral town, but i got hooked on HM64... karen's my favorite HM girl and i name all my animals after street fighter characters.
    now post!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    hmm...well i just randomly name my animals an example being my prize cow...called Bessy and my hen called Arego O.o also my dog is called Xion (i spose i shouldnt have played bloody roar so much XD)

theskaboss

Mad Crazy Skanker!
    Years
    Dang, rsgh5 and Yami_Zidane, this sounds like sweet club, can I possibly join? I've played a fair amount of hm, and I was also a part of rsgh5's streetfighting file (my tendency to zone-out was a hinderance though...). My favorite game is 64, but usually when I start playing FoMT i get pretty addicted. In FoMT i named my chicken Jeff after my friend who wrestles...for obvious reasons.

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    indeed you both can join! and Kasanai Tsumi you can make a banner if you want to, ive already tried and failed *goes to edit first post*

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i made an ann banner that looks kinda like the karen ones that yami_zidane and i sport. if either of you two want one of those, i'll customize it for you. when i get around to it, i'll have one for every girl... but at the moment, it's only karen and ann.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    alright, it doesn't look great, but if you want to use it, go for it... if not, i won't be offended. the ann on the right looks kinda... mleh... you can see what i'm talking about.
    The  Harvest Moon Club

o well, i was doing some more research today on something that will most likely steal all of my late fall and winter of 05 away (harvest moon DS) and i've decided that i'm gonna try to marry the princess. in DS there are 14 girls you can marry (i think) which is awesome, especially by comparison to AWL... there are a few of them that are really tricky to marry and the princess is one of them. she lives on the 255th level in the mine. o well... her heart is really easy to get up if you give her what she wants (supposedly)

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    KT (can i call you that??) here's your ann banner, if you want to use it, go for it, if not i won't get offended. i tried to fix up the ann on the right a little bit but it doesn't look great. so, here it is:
    The  Harvest Moon Club

so, i've started a new file in FoMT because it got kinda boring after a while. i heard some bad news about sprite station... if you want to marry one of the mineral town ladies, the game ends upon your marriage... because of this i've decided to go for kirara rather than karen. she's supposed to be really hard to get to marry you, but o well, i can deal with that (i'm quite a stud... in HM.. not IRL). so ya, the for girl versions of mineral town and AWL are coming out next month i think. you can marry the gourmet man... i hate him, he's disgusting, his lips are bigger than your dog... que gross.

metabee14

Worshipper of the Zero Requiem
    Years
    I will join this club too. If you wanna know who I like the most check the bottom of my sig.
    I just got HM: a wonderfull life and soon enough HM: friends of mineral town is coming to me.
    You wanna have something funny?? Well if you have AWL then go around 8 PM to the nutty professor(Daryl) and you get to know about his very stupid ideas, although they are kinda funny.
    Ow you know, when I wanted to buy a seed maker that professor gave me one, lucky for me :classic: .
    Another thing while my friend was playing. If you are hopping over the fence of your farm with your horse just before midnight you can stand on the fence. Just keep hopping over the fence till you get that cutscene were you see the calander, after that you will stand on the fence.

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Welcome metabee14 :D i too have started a new file on FoMT this time im going to woo Mary (don't ask why O.o) so far i have 1 chicken.....huray for me :nervous:

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    it should take two seasons before she delivers the baby. each season is kinda like 3 months (because a season is three months long...) and a human incubation period is 9 months. you and your wife get "active" the night you're married (even in mineral town and back to nature where you're in seperate beds. it then takes a season (3 months) before she realizes she's pregnant, and then 2 more seasons (6 months) until the baby is popped out.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    ...well, then, the babys gonna be here in...either this week, or the next! thanx for the help, this is the furthest ive ever been on this game, and I usualy get info from my friend...unfortunatly, shes in Miami. Thanks!

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    you're welcome. who are you all gonna marry in HM DS?!!? it's kirara for me... o, metabee14; my trial version of photoshop is about over, so if you want me to make you a corny banner like the rest of us have, now would be the time to ask for one. but if you don't want one, no worries.
    question... can anybody think of a game with worse music than harvest moon?

Back