• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Heart and Soul League - Reborn

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Oh, I seem to have misread Roshi's post. :O I knew there was a problem with lack of people, and the last thing I remember is the E4 opening. Didn't know there was a gym opening as well, what are the available types?

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    I'd like to get a tryout for a gym as well. Just figured I'd throw that out there. Hate shouldn't deny me a test battle, or at least I don't think it should.

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
    Years
    Lol that last bit is unnecessary don't you think? I don't do spite or anything stupid like that. You and Aero will be tested alongside shiny9. When do you want to battle? (Also give me a sec to build one of my wifi teams on shoddy)

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    I'm going to need to build a normal team first. :O Lol, I had just made the decision on normal, so yeah. xD

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    if needed i can help with wifi testing on the weekends roshi and thats really great that we have more gym filler offers especially good ones like those three

Ooka

Years
    So we have to get tested with the team of the type gym we want? In that case I'll go ahead and make a fighting team.

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
    Years
    Ok that's good. After talking to .Aero i've decided that both you ^^^ (ooka) and he will fight for my gym spot as No, you fail is entitled a free spot already being the temp for Brady.

However, i'd like to battle both of you regardless if that's cool with y'all.

Ooka

Years
    Sure, whenever you're on. I'm on Shoddy for 5+ hours a day so it'll be easy to catch me online.

Rabid Ditto3 8

Migrating Coconut
    Years
    Hey guys, I'm back from my random PC break. Anyways I'll continue taking challenges this weekend just to ease into it. So far, I am to face Griffinbane and Stavross, if anyone else is interested, just drop a VM my way. Peace. :t108:

PS: thanks for the sweet banner xMiZx. Good stuff.

mike182

H&S league ghost type gym
    Years
    Nice league banners!
    I like the new ones :P
    mike, do you also battle on shoddy with your H&S Ghost Team?

yes but i have to leave right now

hey roshi diabolico won his rematch but failed to post that he was re-challenging me in the league which is a rule so im wondering how it should be handled

Back